008, history repeating

[Strangers:
                                   History Repeating]

                                   ▂▂▂Veronica spent the night at Caroline's house once again

▂▂▂
Veronica spent the night at Caroline's house once again. She borrowed some her clothes, and Caroline had listened to her Matt situation so it was only fair she let her rant about Bonnie.

Speaking of Bonnie, she hung out at her house on Saturday and she showed her how she could levitate feathers. And how she really is a witch. Crazy right? Or at least Veronica thought so. She was slowly making her way into the supernatural world. Or at least knowing about them. Witches of course. She was still clueless about the werewolves the vampires and all that jazz even though she would inherit being a member of the founders council.

Also Over the weekend turns out Caroline got drunk again(surprise,surprise!) and Matt took her home and they cuddled. The word your looking for is weird right? Yeah, Ronnie thought so too.

Currently she was walked by the yellow school buses next to Caroline and Elena. Caroline was still whining about her situation with Bonnie all because of a stupid necklace that had no meaning. Right?

"Have you even talked to Bonnie?" Elena asked the blonde.

"No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move." Caroline answered the doppelgänger.

"Be the bigger person." Veronica suggested as she adjusted her(well Caroline's) floral skirt.

"Impossible in her presence." Caroline said stubbornly.

"Why are you so pissed at her,anyway?" The brunette asked.

"She's a thief that's why" the blonde sassed "I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle"

Veronica sighed looking to Elena to speak up for them "Alright, well we tried, We're officially out of it." Veronica nodded in agreement.

"Good. Your turn Elena" Caroline changed the subject "where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?"

"He's avoiding me." Elena answered simply.

"Why?" Veronica asked.

"It's complicated"

The bell rang for first period signalling the girls to go their separate ways "I'll see you later"

"Bye" The blonde soon to be vampire said.

"Adios" The Lockwood girl said as they all went in opposite directions until Matt Donovan approached her "Hey"

"Hi" She said tapping the books in her hand she had avoided him all weekend "so about Friday night. It was just a heat of the moment thing right?"

"Right" Matt agreed truthfully as he walked away.

The girl sighed in relief as she made her way to class.