【十五】

↬Kyungsoo & Kai : Two opposite poles

~⚘~

<One year ago>

"That's my place." A smaller boy approached another one sitting in the armchair next to the window.

It was far after lunch, the classes already finished when Kyungsoo went to the school's library like any other day except Thursday. Now it was Friday and his sacred place he always occupied was taken by someone else. And he didn't like it.

"I sat here first." The stranger replied, not even sparing him a glance as he was reading what it seemed like a math book.

Kyungsoo sighed. "I've been sitting here since forever. It's my place, it has always been."

"Well, that's sad, I guess." the boy gave him as a response, still not looking at the one who was trying to force him out.

Kyungsoo clenched his fists which almost turned white. "YA!"

To his misfortune, the other boy still ignored him, making the other angrier by each passing second. Kyungsoo has never seen him in the library before so it irked him even more. He looked like those douche boys that don't pay attention in the class and are good at sports.

Who does he think he is?!

The burning glare of the smaller boy started getting more and more uncomfortable for the stranger. For that reason, he decided to look up and his eyes met others' big dark ones.

"So?" Kyungsoo was getting impatient.

The asked boy hesitated to answer for a couple of seconds as he was taken aback by the beauty standing above him. He smiled internally, feeling the need to compliment him immediately. Instead, he shook his head and cleared his throat. "Can't you just sit somewhere else? I'm trying to study."

"You can study a few meters from here. This is my place." Kyungsoo frowned and the boy sighed, obviously tired.

"Boys, can you keep it down? You're disturbing the others. You can talk out your personal problems somewhere else." The librarian shot them an annoyed look.

"Yes, take your boyfriend problems elsewhere, Soo." One of the only females Kyungsoo has made friends with there sent him a teasing wink.

In a snap of fingers, Kyungsoo got red like a tomato while he tried to oppose. "H-he's not—we're not in any kind of relationship!" His head snapped in the stranger's direction who has been laughing silently the whole time.

"Whatever. Shut up or leave." Librarian turned and left the boys alone. Well, not alone as there were at least ten more students watching them. Kyungsoo felt embarrassed and suddenly small.

"It's your fault—"

"No, it's not." The boy cut him off.
"You don't know what toleration is, do you? This is a public space, you didn't buy this seat." He lifted his eyebrows at the smaller while standing up. In his eyes, the boy was a hell of a cutie if it wasn't for him being so rude. Though, he seemed to be even cuter while being angry.

"Asshole."

Kyungsoo glared at the boy who just passed by him, with his pride hurting like a hell.