八.

🌤️         [slight trigger warning]

A couple of drinks later, Baekhyun's head was spinning and his surroundings waving.

He was a lightweight drinker after all so it wasn't a surprise when after two shots he wasn't only in a good mood but also slightly drunk. And after getting his senses intoxicated, Baekhyun decided to walk around and leave Chanyeol on his own—or rather the other way around. He danced here and there, either alone or with a complete stranger, laughing his ass off meanwhile. Surprisingly, Baekhyun has also achieved meeting and talking to new people, which was the main point of him coming there, as the alcohol running in his veins made him somewhat more confident.

However, when Baekhyun suddenly in the middle of a conversation about baseball realised that his roommate was nowhere to be seen, he got worried. The alcohol made Baekhyun totally forget about who was he there with in the first place but as if a bulb suddenly lighted up, a name Chanyeol popped up in his head right after someone mentioned a giant baseball player.

Quietly, Baekhyun excused himself from the group and started walking around the big crowded room. He called out his name a few times, even tapped on people's shoulders to ask if they have seen a tall boy in grey hoodie and ripped black skinny jeans. But it was useless.

His head was still spinning when he, not even knowing how, ended up at toilets.

Baekhyun headed straight towards the washbasin of the white and brown decorated modern bathroom. He switched the faucet on and splashed the flowing fresh water all over his face. It woke him up from his total tipsy state, but the scenery around him was still blurry. His legs loosened and he felt himself fall.

"Hey there." Someone caught him, making Baekhyun wince.

The stranger behind him quickly helped him stand up, Baekhyun shaking off his hand and leaning towards the basin instead.

"You okay?" The male voice spoke up again.

Baekhyun looked over his shoulder and noticed a tall blonde guy who was now leaning against one of the toilet cubicles, observing the midget with narrowed eyes. It was only the two of them, music quietly playing in the background.

"Um, I guess? Thanks for the help."

By each second passing, Baekhyun was feeling more and more insecure. In this state, being drunk and alone in the dimly-illuminated bathroom with a complete stranger wasn't a very strategic option. He, therefore, decided it would be best to leave, only to be blocked by a body.

Baekhyun took two steps back, trying to look as much intimidating as he could pull off. "Do I know you?" The stranger only smiled mischievously, his back contacting with the surface of the door. Baekhyun's confidence suddenly wore off alongside his drunkenness.

The guy smirked. "I doubt, it's a perfect time to, though. My name is Kris, what's yours, pretty boy?" Baekhyun's forehead furrowed. The guy was handsome but giving off very strange vibes, almost making him feel uneasy.

"E-excuse me? Pretty boy? Isn't that weird—?"

"Yes, I called you pretty which you are the same as I'm gay. Welcome to the world outside of your dreamland full of flowers and Christianity. I hope you don't have a problem with that." He lifted his thick eyebrows playfully and pushed himself off the wall towards the boy.

Did Baekhyun have a problem? In thousands of years. Suho, his best friend was openly bi and, after meeting and talking to them, Baekhyun suspected Lay and Kai to be something too. However, it made him deep inside uncomfortable. Not because he hated the boy-and-boy relationship, that wasn't the case. But two weeks after Taeyeon left, he started questioning himself. Why did he give up so easily? Why did it hurt so bad but after Chanyeol started helping him, started caring—he moved on so quickly? What would it be like to be fully homosexual? Was Chanyeol perhaps by any chance gay? No one could answer these questions, however.

Baekhyun mentally shook his head and tried to calm down his thumping heart.

"No, I don't care." Gulping, Baekhyun dared to look up and his eyes met Kris's dark, mysterious ones. His gaze wasn't comfortable at all—it felt like the boy was trying to strip Baekhyun off his clothes with it.

Kris started walking forward, putting him out of guards. "What about you?" He stretched out his arm and caressed the smaller's cheek.

That gesture more than startled Baekhyun to the point where he was unable to answer—unable to move at all. Anxiety came over his body and his breath hitched in his throat.

"You look like you're lost and alone. Shall I accompany you?" Kris whispered into his ear obscenely as his other hand stroke his arm. It sent shivers down his spine. Baekhyun tried to push him away but the taller boy only tightened his grip on his elbow. It hurt a lot.

"No, leave me alone, please."

Baekhyun shivered—he wanted to cry, he was so, so scared. Kris started getting closer while Baekhyun was taking steps back till his back hit the wall. He realised he was screwed. Kris's dirty fingers found their way to Baekhyun's neck, squeezing it lightly and pulling him closer. The boy started panicking immediately.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! HELP SOMEONE, HEUWMPH—" Kris swiftly covered his mouth with his hand.

"No one will hear you from here, pretty boy. Let's have fun, shall we." He smirked and Baekhyun sobbed.

Kris's other hand went from his neck to his inner thigh, rubbing it softly. Baekhyun felt disgusted and dirty. Hopeless and weak. He tried to scream, he tried to pull out from taller's hold but it was no use.

He felt so small, like a mouse in the cat's clasp.

Suddenly, the door loudly opened, Baekhyun breathing out in relief. He just hoped it was the help he hoped for.

"Mother-fucker!"

He heard voices—at least three of them.

Something pulled Kris away from his body and with all its strength threw him on the ground. He watched the boy with too familiar hair at first holding him still, then fighting back when Kris started responding. However, Baekhyun stopped caring once he found himself being wrapped by someone else's strong arms. He tightly clung to the person with a familiar smell, never wanting to let go. It felt safe, like a home.

"Ch-chanyeol." He sobbed again but this time it turned into quiet crying.

"Ssh, it's okay. I'm here now." Baekhyun nodded and looked up at the younger.

"Y-you—" Baekhyun's voice broke.

"I know, I know. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have brought you here in the first place, not talking about getting you drunk and then leaving you alone. I'm sorry, Baekhyun, I really am. If you won't talk to me after tonight, I understand, but now let's go home—to our dorm."

Baekhyun nodded again and looked over Kris who unconsciously lied on the cold ground. Lay stood above him, panting heavily. Baekhyun then wondered what will happen to him, wishing for the worst.

Lay turned to them.

"Let's get the fuck out of here."