The Final Chapter: DRAMA, for your MAMA!

The final Chapter: DRAMA, for your MAMA!

*Prince/Rae*

Rae beats Princeton home, she puts the twins to bed, and goes into the master bedroom.

She sighs, thinking about the argument her and Prince just had. She hears him coming upstairs an hour later.

He comes into the room ignoring her, taking off his clothes and getting straight into bed.

“We’re not going to talk about the argument we just had?” She questions.

“No.” He says nonchalantly, while getting under the silk sheets.

“Why are you acting like this toward me?” Rae asks a little hurt.

“Like you don’t know.” He scoffs.

“I don’t know dumbass if I knew I wouldn’t be asking you.” She says harshly.

“Don’t talk down to me like that! If I called you a dumbass you’d want to fight me.”

“Just tell me why you’re being mean to me.” Rae says. “I don’t deserve this.”

“Walter told me….” Prince starts, but doesn’t finish.

“Walter told you what Prince?” Rae asks nervously as she replays what Walter did to her in her mind.

“He told me you came to the studio today looking for me. He said you were dressed in some inappropriate clothing, and that you made a pass at him.”

Rae’s world turns upside down. She nearly chokes on her own saliva. “What the hell! Do I look like I would make a pass at Walter? Hell no! I only want you Princeton. And if I was going to make a pass at someone it would not be black lipped Walter trust me. He made a pass at ME today. That lying bastard.”

Prince is confused. “He did?” He asks.

Rae nods her head, “I came down to the studio looking for you, while Keisha kept an eye on the twins in the car. Walter was the only one in the studio so I asked if he had seen you. I didn’t realize what I was wearing until Walter started looking me up and down, like he wanted me. And then I looked down and realized I was in a tank and booty shorts and I was barely covered up. I was so busy trying to handle the twins I forgot to change. I was embarrassed so I tried to cover myself the best I could. But he was still staring at me. And then he touched my butt, I swear to you Prince.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Prince asks nearly yelling. He’s angry at Walter for lying to him.

“I was trying but we were to busy arguing.” Rae says a tear escapes her cheek.

“I’m sorry babe, I believe you, I’m going to talk to that bastard and clear this whole thing up. Don’t worry about it, your man will take care of everything. And I’m sorry for getting angry with you earlier, I love you so much.” he says wiping her tears, and cradling her in his arms.

“I love you too. And I’m sorry for talking to you like you’re my child earlier but I just get so scared when I don’t hear from you, for a long period of time.”

“Why babe?” Prince asks, gently rubbing her back.

“Because. One day my grandmother hadn’t heard from my grandfather, no one had seen him, and turns out he had died. I just don’t want to lose you, I need you baby. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

He hugs Rae closely, “I’m not going anywhere baby I promise. And I will make more of an effort to check in with you. I’ll check in with you every second if I have to, and do the same for me, I go crazy when I don‘t hear from you too.” He says kissing Rae‘s cheek, she smiles.