Ch. 12: Disgrace

*Ray & Laurielle*

Laurielle gets home after a day at the spa. Ray has been blowing up her phone but she left it at home on accident. She goes up to the room where Ray is laying down. "Aww my baby is sleep" Laurielle says outloud as she admires him. "No I'm not. But you know what I am?" Ray asks her. She can tell he sounds mad but she can't figure out what she's done wrong. "No, what?" Laurielle asks him. "I'm angry! Wanna know why?" Ray asks her and walks over to her. She steps back a little. "Sure." Laurielle says. "Because your doctor called, they're recalling your birth control." Ray tells her and just stares at her with hate. "I'm not on birth control Ray." Laurielle lies hoping that he's just messing with her. "Yes you are. I've been wondering why you took us losing our child so well...it's because you never wanted it in the first place, did you?" Ray urges her to answer. Laurielle starts to tear up. She didn't want a child but she feels guilty for taking the one thing he needed in his life. "I'm so sorry." Laurielle says as she starts crying harder. "Did you make yourself have a miscarriage?" Ray asks her. "Not on purpose, i swear. I fell on my stomach and when I went to the bathroom i saw that I was bleeding and I figured something was wrong but I didn't do anything about it." Laurielle tells him as she continues to cry, she feels so horrible. "Why didn't you go straight to the hospital?" Ray is yelling at her. "Stop yelling at me! I already feel bad." Laurielle screams to him and drops to the ground. "Why Laurielle?" Ray yells again. "I wasn't ready to be a mom! And I figured if I was having a miscarriage I would just let it happen. And then you wouldn't be mad at me." Laurielle tells him and stares at the ground. "Well you don't have to worry about having a child now, cause I can't even bare to look at you right now so you already know I won't be touching you! You're a disgrace!" He tells her and leaves the house. 

 *Prince & Rae*

They finally get home and Princeton hasn't said a word to Rae the whole drive home. "Baby are you sure you're ok?" Rae asks him. "Yeah. I'm just a little overwhelmed." Prince tells her. He still has the look of shock on his face. "You're going to be a great father to both of our boys. I know you're scared that two is a lot to handle at once but I married a strong man. You can deal with anything God throws at us, you're like superhuman baby!" Rae tells him and giggles. "Stop trying to make my head big." Prince tells her and smiles at her. "I don't have to try, your head is already big litterally." Rae says and laughs. "Oh so you got jokes?" Prince asks her and pulls her on his lap and tickles her. "Stop...I'm sorry...you know your head is normal size!" Rae says as she tries to get away from him. He finally stops. "But all jokes aside...you're gonna be the best father in the world so don't even trip off this surprise, ok?" Rae tells him. "Thanks babe." Prince tells her and kisses her. 

*Roc & SiSi*

SiSi is sitting on their bed writing in a notebook. "What you doing babe?" Roc asks her as he jumps onto the bed next to her. "Trying to get everything sorted for the wedding." SiSi tells him and smiles. "You're planning it yourself?" Roc asks her in shock. "I've always had a specific vision for my wedding...no one else can pull it off like I can." SiSi tells him and winks. "Well anything you say goes so I'ma just follow your lead." Roc tells her and kisses her cheek. "Don't you always?" SiSi asks him jokingly. "So you're a comedian now I see." Roc says and shakes his head. "Can you do me a favor?" SiSi asks him. "Depends on what it is." Roc tells her and gives her a funny look. "Don't worry it's something I'm pretty sure you can handle. Will you take these invitations to the post office and send them off?" She asks him. "Are these the wedding invitations?" Roc asks her. "We haven't even set a concrete date or venue for the wedding yet, boy! It's just the engagement dinner invitations." SiSi tells him and hands them to him. "I'll be right back then. Need anything else while I'm out?" He asks her.. "No. I just need you to get home as quick as possible since Nevaeh is gone to her friend's house. It'll be just me and you!" SiSi tells him and winks. 

*Prod & Dalia*

Prodigy gets home from working out at the gym. He walks into the kitchen and he steps in Poco's little mess. "DALIA!" He yells for her. She runs into the kitchen where he is. "Babe what's wrong?" Dalia asks in concern. "Look at my shoe!" Prod tells her and lifts his sfoot up so she can see it. "Eww." Dalia says and just looks at him. "You have got to get Poco trained and very fast!" Prod tells her. She hugs Prod to calm him down. "I will. But you know if we had a baby instead this wouldn't be a problem." Dalia tells him and laughs. He stops hugging. "Yeah, with a baby we'd have way more problems then this. And plus you can't just get rid of poco if you were to get a baby." Prod tells her and laughs and goes to their room. She just sighs and mops the floor up.

Stay tuned (: - Chasity