Ch. 4: Thoughts

*Dalia & Prodigy* 

Dalia has finished cooking fried chicken and fries. For some reason that meal always makes Prodigy happy. She's waiting on the couch in a sexy black dress. Prodigy finally gets home and looks super tired. "What you all dressed up for?" Prodigy asks her and smiles. "I wanted to have a romantic dinner to show you my appreciation." Dalia says and takes off his jacket and kisses his neck. Prod chuckles a little. He doesn't want to hurt her feelings but he is just way too tired to deal with this tonight. "I really do thank you for this baby but I am sleepy. Maybe tomorrow?" Prodigy asks. Dalia's smile fastly fades away. "Yeah sure Prod. Get some rest." Dalia says as he quickly goes upstairs. She puts the food in the refridgerator. She goes upstairs and notices Prodigy taking off his clothes. "I can run you a hot bath if you want." Dalia tells him as she picks his clothes up off the floor and puts them away. "Yeah thanks baby." Prodigy tells her and lays on the bed till she finished. "Want me to join you?" Dalia asks in her "sexy" voice. "No. I can handle this on my own." Prodigy tells her and shuts the bathroom door. Dalia drops her head and takes a shower in the guest bathroom. 

*SiSi*

SiSi calls up her sister Harmony. "Hello?" Harmony answers. "Hey. I hate to ask you this huge favor at such short notice, but I really need someone to keep Nevaeh while I go to New York for a business meeting." SiSi tells her praying Harmony isn't busy. "Yeah sure but where is Chresanto?" Harmony asks her. "He's busy too. He has meeting for Mindless Behavior type things." SiSi tells her trying to cover the truth. "Oh i understand. When you need me to keep her?" Harmony asks her. "Like today and tomorrow..my flight leaves tonight and I'll be back the day after tomorrow. Is that ok?" SiSi asks her. "Yeah bring her over here." Harmony tells her. "Thanks, you're a lifesaver." SiSi says and hangs up. SiSi goes to Nevaeh's room in the suite. "hey baby you're gonna stay with auntie Harmony while i go to New York, ok?" SiSi tells her. "But mommy her kids get on my nerves and her house is nothing like ours.....it's all small and not exclusive like ours is" Nevaeh argues. "Nevaeh, just because your dad has a lot of money doesn't mean you can treat people like they're less than you. I don't know where you're getting this attitude from but you need to get rid of it fast. I taught you better than that." SiSi tells her then theirs a knock at the door. SiSi opens it. "What are you doing here?" SiSi asks Roc. "I wanna apologize for how i acted at the house earlier." Roc tells her and rubs her shoulder. "Ok, apology accepted..that's all?" SiSi asks him trying to rush him off. "No, I was gonna say Nevaeh is always welcome at the rehearsal spot. She can stay with me as long as you need her to." Roc says trying to make up for his behavior earlier. "That won't be needed this time." SiSi says and just looks at him. "Oh you're taking her with you?" Roc asks. "Nope." SiSi answers him. "My daughter is not staying in this suite by herself Sierra!" Roc says angrily. "I'm not a complete idiot Roc, she's staying with my sister you dumbass!" Sisi tells him and rolls her eyes. "Oh, which one?" Roc says looking disgusted. "Harmony...why?" SiSi asks him. "Just wondering. I think Nev should have a choice of where she wants to go. I don't think she would want to be there." Roc says in a snobby way. "She's 5..she doesn't make grown up decisions for herself. Now bye!" SiSi says and pushes him out the door. 

*Ray & Laurielle*

Laurielle is in bed pretending to be sleep. "Babe, wake up please!" Ray Ray says as he lifts her top and kisses on her belly. Laurielle opens her eyes and smiles. "You want to just cuddle tonight?" Laurielle asks him. She can't have sex with him till she goes to the doctor and gets birth control cause she knows he's not going to want to use a condom. "That's all you want to do tonight?" Ray asks looking confused. "Yeah baby I'm really tired...is that ok with you?" Laurielle asks him hoping he'll be ok with that. Ray sighs. "Yeah that's fine but tomorrow it will be a different story..ok?" Ray tells her and winks. She laughs a little. "Yeah we're gonna get straight to baby making..." She says sort of sarcastically. 

*Prince & Rae*

The next day has come and she's nervous that Princeton is gonna show up to her ultrasound apporintment. She gets there and sees Princeton. He smiles. "Hey baby." Prince says and winks at her. She rolls her eyes and forces a smile out. "Hi, husband." Rae says with a funny look on her face. She signs in. "Why are you here?" Rae whispers to him. "Because i wanna support my beautiful, pregnant wife." Prince whispers back. "I think you just want to annoy me with your presense." Rae says and gives him a look of irritation. The nurse calls them back just as Prince is about to respond. "How are ya'll Mr. & Mrs. Perez?" The nurse asks them as she escorts them to their room. "Seeing as we don't live together i wouldn't know how she is but I'm fine." Prince says with a smile. Rae hits his arm. "He's joking. We do live together. Jacob you crack me up sometimes." Rae says covering the truth of their seperation. Prince just stares at her in confusion as the nurse giggles and leaves out. "Why did you lie?" Princeton asks her in confusion. "Because I don't want the doctor to know that we're having problems." Rae says to him. "Oh you're embarressed?" Prince says and laughs. "No!" Rae says and turns her head to look out the window. "You are embarressed by this cause if you weren't you wouldn't care if anyone knew we were having issuses." Prince says and just stares at her. "Ok. It doesn't matter why i don't want them to know, the point is they will not know about this. All you have to do is act like we're so excited for this baby and so happy with our life, ok?" Rae tells him and rolls her eyes. "I don't have to act like I'm excited about the baby. You're the one who doesn't want it for real. And if it bothers you so much that we're apart then why not try to work this out like normal adults instead of being stubburn." Princeton tells her. "Because you deserve every bit of the karma you're receiving from me!" Rae says and the doctor comes in. "So next months check-up is when we find out what ya'll are having. What are ya'll hoping for?" Dr. Alexander asks them and smiles. "Well I personally want a boy but if it's a girl I'll be satisfied too." Prince says and a big smile comes across his face. Rae notices the sincere happiness he has. " As long as the baby is healthy I'm ok with whatever it is." Rae says as thoughts of her and Princeton's happiness fall upon her mind. 

Stay tuned for the next chapter (: - Chasity