"Out of My Mindless"

Out of my MINDLESS….

Chapter 1: Waiting to Exhale. 

*Prince & Rae*

“I HATE YOU!” Rae yells loudly to herself. She grabs all of Princeton’s clothes out of the walk in closet they share. “I’ll show you, you don‘t know who I am!!” she yells at the top of her lungs starling herself with how loud she screams. Her stomach growls loudly, and she rubs her round belly. “Sorry, I can’t feed you right now.” She starts tearing all his clothing up, and smashing all of his things, while grinning evilly. She stuffs most of his clothes into a box and then she drags the box down the flight of stairs to the garage. She puts the clothes into Prince’s green Mercedes, and gets into the car. She drives to where the MB rehearsal is taking place. “I’ll show you crazy.” She yells as she gets out of the car. “Princeton! Princeton!” she yells so everyone inside will hear her. She takes out a cigarette and lights it. Princeton along with the others in Mindless Behavior come racing out of the studio. “Rae what are you doing, baby please don’t do anything stupid….we can fix this.” Prince pleads. “Now you want to fix this. You want to fix this…. You didn’t think about fixing this when you were out cheating on me! I hate you… I never want to see you again!” Rae screams. “We’re married babe! How many times do I have to say I’m sorry!” Princeton says, He starts toward Rae. “Give me that cigarette babe, you don’t need to be smoking in your condition.” He says, moving towards her. “Take another step and I will blow your car and your clothes to pieces.” She yells as she flicks the lighter. “Rae chill, you been watching to much waiting to exhale.” Ray Ray snickers, Rae gives him a dirty look. “Shut the hell up Ray! I’m not in the mood.” Ray quickly drops the smile on his face. “Rae please babe….” Princeton starts. “Don’t babe me! You are a liar and a cheat!” Rae yells. Prince is slowly inching his way toward Rae. “I love you.” Princeton says. “No you don’t…. you didn’t love me enough to be faithful.” Rae says. “We all make mistakes baby, but I swear to you I will never cheat on you again.” Princeton says he is inches away from Rae now, and he reaches out to embrace her. “STOP!” Rae says slapping his hand away, and then setting the car on fire. Princeton’s eyes widen in shock. “Rae!” He screams angrily, as everyone watches Princeton’s green Mercedes, and his clothes burn to bits. 

*SiSi & Roc* 

“ I can’t believe Rae did that.” SiSi says in disbelief as Roc gives her the 411. “I can’t either Princeton is so hurt, Rae shouldn’t have done this to him.” Roc shakes his head as he crawls into bed with SiSi. “What about what he did to her! He drove her to this, when a man cheats on a woman it drives her a little crazy.” SiSi says. “That’s not an excuse!” Roc yells. SiSi rolls her eyes. “Nevaeh is sleeping! I swear if you wake her up….” SiSi says looking towards her sleeping daughter’s room. “I’m sorry boo, I don’t want to fight over other people’s problems.” Roc whispers. “When we have our own.” SiSi says, clearing her throat. “Oh Lord.” Roc groans. “What?” SiSi asks confused. “Whenever you clear your throat it means you want to talk.” He says, SiSi smiles. “You’re right. When are we going to get married?” SiSi asks, Roc rolls his eyes. “How many times do we have to have this conversation?” Roc says his voice raising. “When you give me the answer I want!” SiSi counters. “I don’t know.” Roc says taking a deep breath. “We have been together 7 years and you can’t marry me?” SiSi asks getting even angrier. “I have been down for you, we have a daughter, so why won’t you marry me?” SiSi says. “I don’t know SiSi, but I’m tired go to sleep.” He says shutting off the light. “We’re not finished with this conversation!” SiSi yells, as Roc starts fake snoring, SiSi hits him with a pillow, “Ow babe! Stop playing.“ Roc says, and then they both go to sleep. 

*Prod & Dalia*

Prod comes into the house tiptoeing and trying not to wake his sleeping girlfriend. “Where have you been Craig?” Dalia asks popping on the light. “Out.” He answers without emotion. “You can’t keep doing this to me coming in late and treating me like this.” She yells. Prodigy just yawns. “You don’t have anything to say?” Dalia asks her cheeks warming with anger. “No. I don’t.” he says. “I’m tired of the way you treat me!” she yells. “I pay the bills around here, and until you get a job and pay one of the bills we don’t have anything to discuss.” He says, Dalia starts to cry. “Girl quit crying, and fix yourself up you look awful.” He says. “Prodigy its bedtime, I can look a mess at bedtime.” she says. “And you wonder why I never make love to you.” he says. “Wow Prodigy, you keep treating me like this and we’re over.” She says. “Don’t give me no dang ultimatums! You are the one who needs me! Without me you would have nothing, so leave if you want to. No one else cares about you. Now go to sleep and tomorrow I want you to have my breakfast on the table like a good girlfriend. Okay?” he says with a smile, and then he heads into the shower. Dalia can’t do anything but cry, without Prodigy she has no money, and most of her family is dead, she’s completely hopeless. 

*Ray Ray & Laurielle*

Ray comes into his house. “Laurielle? Babe?” He calls looking around for his wife. “Babe? Where are you?” he calls. He goes to the garage and sees her car parked in front of his. “This is strange where is she?” He starts searching the house for her, and she’s no where to be found. “Where could she be? If she had of left with one of her friends she would have left me a note, she never leaves without leaving a note.” He starts to panic. He starts calling around to her friends but they haven’t seen or talked to her in hours. “Sorry Ray, the last time I talked to Laurielle was when she was about to get in the bathtub and soak for a while.” SiSi says, Ray thanks her and hangs up the phone. “This is so stran….” Ray’s thought is cut short when he hears water running in the downstairs bathroom, he rushes down the stairs to the bathroom and quickly opens the door. He sees Laurielle in the huge Jacuzzi bathtub. “Babe?” he calls but he gets no answer he rushes over to her and realizes she’s unconscious as blood starts to fill the bathtub. “Oh My God!” Ray yells. “My babys!” he calls the ambulance and tries to perform CPR on her, “Hang on baby, you and the baby, please hang on.” He says as he hears sirens in the distance. 

Hope you enjoyed. -Rae :))