She set it carefully down onto the floor to lean against his desk, giving her attention back to Silvio. "There, now you can do whatever you want with me."

"I always could," he said, slipping his hand beneath her panties.

Sugar continued to wail out in the hall, begging to be let inside, but with Silvio's fingers playing around at her sex, every nerve lit up inside Jane's body. She couldn't bring herself to give the dog too much sympathy.

Right, this was it. She grabbed onto the back of Silvio's head, yanking him down so his mouth was on hers again.

She was pretty sure she wasn't catching him off guard. He seemed to go into everything so smoothly, as if nothing phased him, but that was fine. His lips, the touch scratch of his jaw and cheek against her hand and mouth all came together to heat her up.

She leaned back, pulling Silvio with her. He shoved her farther up the desk while she pulled him with her. They were clumsy for a moment, but it was perfect. The heat of Silvio's panting breath, as though she were somehow capable of making him come as undone as he made her, gave Jane that sense of power to match her lust.

It made everything feel just a little less crazy. She felt normal, but also in control. Even as he was the one on top of her.

Jane lifted her hips as Silvio pulled her jeans down her thighs. He didn't seem content with just exposing her legs. He pulled her panties down with them. He leaned in as her skin was exposed, kissing her thighs, starting at her knees, working his way up one leg, and then down the other.

When his mouth hovered over her sex, Jane held her breath, then exhaled hard when he completely avoided her.

"Are...are you serious?"

Silvio winked at her. "You want me to get to the good stuff that fast?"

"Yes. Actually, I wouldn't mind it."

"Yeah, well, too bad."

Jane felt the little muscle beneath her eye start to twitch. "You want to say that again, Mr Calendri?"

He wouldn't stop smiling at her, as if he knew he held all the cards. When he played at the underside of her knee, kissing her leg as he pulled her pants, panties, shoes and socks all the way off, she realized right then and there that he did have all the power, because she didn't want him to stop doing what he was doing.

Even if what he was doing, his fingers teasing at her skin, his mouth kissing and sucking on her thighs, wasn't where she wanted his fingers or his mouth.

For some reason, the feel of his lips against her skin, against her thighs and even her calves, made her gasp and moan as much as if he had mouth lips over her sex.

Jane couldn't tell if she was that sensitive to what Silvio was doing, or if he was just that good, but every time he brought his mouth closer to her sex, she could feel the heat of his breath on her pussy, and her stomach clenched with sudden desire.

She tried to bring her hand down, to give herself what he refused to, but Silvio grabbed her wrist, yanking her hand away before she could touch herself.

"Are you serious?" She gasped. "I can't even touch myself?"

"No. Not until I say so."

"Do you get to touch yourself when I say?"

His asshole grin gave her the exact answer she knew she didn't want to hear. She growled, letting her head conk back onto the wood of his desk, and Sugar howled again.

Arturo lifted her shirt, his lips playing at her lower belly this time. He didn't come up to her breasts and he still avoided her sex.

Meanwhile, Jane was a ball of vibrating nerves. The heat wouldn't stop increasing. As if she were a pot of boiling water over a burner turned on high, and all that pent up energy was getting ready to spill over the brim.