"FINE" She yelled back at me. "But you don't know what you are missing. You will be begging to have me back. You will dump that b*tch. Just wait, when you see she's not the right one for you, you will come crawling back to me."

"Whatever Camille" I said before hanging up.

A few minutes after, Katherine walked out of the bathroom looking sexier than ever. She had tight fitting dark blue jeans with a white v-neck shirt that showed her cleavage. She added white boots and a red scarf. Her hair was now long and curly and she had a little makeup. She even added red lip stick which made her lips look sexy and full. She lifted her head and caught me staring at her.

"What" She said looking confused.

"Nothing. You just look uhm really uhm hot" I mumbled the last word but i knew she heard me when she chuckled.

"What" I asked her now confused.

"Oh nothing. Since when does Blake Spencer ever get nervous when complimenting a girl." She said smirking at me.

"I don't get nervous. It's just when i see something i like, i say something." I replied to her with one of my own smirks.

"mmm I see" She squinting her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, which i couldn't help but look down. When she crossed her arms, she pushed her br*ast up.

She started snapping her fingers to get my attention.

"My eyes are up here" She said pointing to her face.

"Oh i know. I just wanted to stare at something else for a change." She gasped and i started laughing.

"I'm joking Katherine" I was trying to get my breathing under control.

"Your a jerk" She mumbled as she threw a pillow at me.

"You don't mean that" I said walking catching the pillow with ease and walking towards her.

"Oh but i do Blake Spencer, I do." I stopped and bent down so i can whisper in her ear.

"I think you should save that 'I do' for when we get married, don't you think". Her heart beat sped up and shivered. It was the exact response i wanted out of her. I kissed her neck and walked off into the bathroom with the biggest smile on my face.

Katherine POV

I stepped out of the shower and into the steamy bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw the stiches finally saw the stiches on my forehead. It was the first time i saw it since it happened. I was drying my hair when i heard talking in the bedroom. It was muffled so i pressed my ear against the door to listen.

"Exactly what i said. I want nothing to do with you." Whoever Blake was pissed with whoever was on the phone. I felt bad for the other person on the other side of the line.

"Shut the f*ck up Camille. First of all you are being very disrespectful to the person that can take you out before you even have a chance to blink. And secondly, don't you dare call her a b*tch because she is nothing like you. You are the biggest b*tch i know. And the biggest f*cking slut. So don't you dare try to compare her to you. If anything she's way better."  The moment i heard Camille's name, i didn't feel sorry for her. She was one of Blake's man girls and was always clinging to him. I smiled when he called her a slut. I mean, she really was. She sleeps with every guy at school. Well most guys that haven't found there mate yet. It was nice that Blake was sticking up for me. It showed me that maybe he really was changing.

I put my clothes on and curled my hair. I couldn't stop the smile that kept appearing on my lips as i thought about Blake standing up for me.

After i was done and liked how i looked,  I walked out to the bedroom to see Blake starring at me.