White and Sand

Well they picked a date. And it was that summer. Where Sanji could have his beach wedding with his childhood sweetheart and his darling daughter.

Sanji was sitting in his room dressed in a white tux. A bundle of gold, green, and white flowers. With a mixture of all sitting on his head. Loulee requested them and Sanji always had a hard time saying no to Loulee.

The door was knocked on snapping Sanji's attention. Loulee poked her head in and grinned. She stood in a light pink dress that's flowy and hit about her knees. Loulee grinned to her father and they embraced as Sanji scooped her up and placed her on his hip.

"Wow daddy you look beautiful." Loulee grinned, "Like a real prince."

Sanji chuckled kissing her forehead. Loulee turned to the window seeing Zoro standing struck halfway buttoning up his shirt.

"Gah! No no no!" Loulee cried.

She scrambled out of Sanji's arms and went to the window. Sanji smiled as she opened the window and drew the curtains for only her head to poke out.

"Your not allowed to see the bride before the wedding. It's against the rules!" Loulee cried.

"I'm sorry I can't help it." Zoro chuckled.

"Yes you can! Don't look!" Loulee hissed.

Loulee climbed out the window having Sanji poke out a bit. Zoro caught her as she jumped off the roof and into his arms. Zoro chuckled taking her into the house.

"I've waited for this day for a very long time."

Sanji turned to Zeff holding a small box. They both sat on the bed Zeff handed over the small box as Sanji opened it. He smiled pulling out a picture frame and placed a hand over his mouth.

"From that moment on I knew Zoro was going to be the one to marry you."

Stuck between the glass and the back of the frame was a picture. It was from years ago, where Zoro had proposed to Sanji. He had when they were only kids and Sanji's answer from there on. Was still the same. They stood kissing each other roughly and wearing cheap rings they got from the toy machine.

"I remember this. I used to have this sitting on my desk in my room. That wedding was a lot cheaper than today's." Sanji said.

"I figured you'd want that." Zeff chuckled.

Sanji turned to him and embraced him Zeff chuckled softly embracing him back. Zeff pulled back and kissed his forehead.

"I know you will be in safe hands. Let's get you married."

They stood heading out the door and down into the car. Where they drove across town to get to the beach. A few of their friends were there. Luffy was itching to get out of his formal wear. While Ace and Sabo tried to keep him to look nice. It was a small group of there friends and family.

A hand was placed to Zoro's shoulder. He turned to his father's. Shanks didn't hesitate to embrace him and Zoro hugged him back. And mihawk was pulled into the hug by shanks. Where Luffy was soon to join it.

"Ah finally the day we've all been waiting for. You've finally settled with the neighbor boy next door." Shanks grinned.

Loulee stood outside of the group hug. She frowned not being invited to Zoro's side of the families hug.

"Dad?" Loulee chimed. Shanks snapped to the little girl and grinned.

"Ah come on in here girlie."

She grinned as Shanks pulled her in and she giggled. Being pulled into the middle of the group.

"I've always wanted a baby sister." Luffy grinned squishing her cheeks together.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me? Your dad an-"

"No." Mihawk interrupted.

Luffy and Shanks both frowned.

"I hope your not suffocating my husband and daughter."

They turned to Sanji holding his flowers. An arm laced with Zeff. Shanks grinned letting his family go and stepping up to the young bride. He grinned cupping his cheeks and kissed his forehead. Shanks pulled back with a smirk on his lips. Sanji smiled with a tear in his eye.

"I've waited years to say this to you. Welcome home and to our odd family. You'll be welcomed with open arms and fit right in. Along with your daughter. Take care of my son as he will do to you. Welcome home Sanji."

Sanji smiled as Shanks stepped away to sit in the chairs on the beach. Luffy bounded up to him and glomped onto him.

"Have Zoro visit us often." Luffy whispered.

"We aren't moving anytime soon. But we will lock the windows." Sanji said.

Luffy laughed stepping away as Ace adjusted the crown on Sanji's head. Sabo followed after him since they didn't grow up much together.

"You know. Some days I wonder what would've happened if I kept you to myself. But. I'm glad to see where you are now. And if Zoro does get boring. My window is always open." Ace winked.

"I don't see that happening. But. good to know."

Loulee stood next to Zoro as they stood in the gazebo. Mihawk was the minister who agreed years ago he would marry them. Sanji stepped up to them as Zeff gave away his son. Loulee stood next to Zoro. Holding the small pillow with the rings on them and Sanji's flowers.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to wed." Mihawk stopped himself shutting the book and tossed it away before folding his arms behind his back, "We are gathered here to bring the union of two childhood lovers back together. This is to renew their vows they once made to each other as they did when they were kids. And if anyone is to object to this marriage my family will have you hold your peace. I know you both love each other dearly with each breath you take do you not?"

"I do." Zoro hummed.

"I do." Sanji snickered.

"Then in exchanging of the rings you vow to love and cherish each other until your dying breath. No matter what your health or wealth may hold. You vow to be together no matter the situation or circumstances."

Zoro and Sanji exchanged there rings as Mihawk joined their hands together. 

"And by the power invested in me, I renite you both as husband and husband. You may now kiss your spouse." Mihawk spoke. Zoro grinned pulling Sanji close and kissed him roughly. There was loud cheering as Zoro pulled back with a shit eating grin.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Zoro breathed.

"I dare you to do it again." Sanji purred.

"What are you twelve?"

"Shut up and kiss me again."

"Don't need to tell me twice.