Mother of Mine

Sanji purred brushing through Zoro's wild and fresh green hair. His mouth agape and drool leaking from the side of his mouth. Sanji clicked his tongue softly moving his hand to rub his cheek. Zoro slowly awoke with a deep breath and a jaw breaking yawn.

"Zoro, I don't think you ever told me. When did you knew that you liked me." Sanji hummed resting on his bare chest. Zoro cracked open his one functioning eye. And smirked softly.

"You really wanna know cook?" Zoro purred.

"Please."

"Okay, it started when. You let me go back to sleep."

Then shut his eye again. Sanji gave an appalled laugh before flicking his forehead. Zoro grunted cracking open his eye once more. Sanji stuck his tongue out at him.

"Well, I knew when I liked you is. When you got the spider off my desk and took it outside. That was mighty heroic of you." Sanji hummed.

"I squished it." Zoro grunted.

"What?"

"Yeah, I dropped it on the ground and stepped on it. So it wouldn't harass you anymore."

"Wow, what a gentlemen."

Zoro sighed resting back against his pillow. His lips pressed in a line. Sanji rested on his arm while Zoro was deep in thought. He lit up and chuckled softly before turning back to Sanji.

"There was a time when we were handed out cookies, I thought I picked up the oatmeal cookie one. But. I picked up the chocolate chip one. And you came up to my desk. Do you remember what you said?"

"I don't."

"You said, that you noticed how upset I was about the cookie. And you had picked up an oatmeal cookie by accident. And we traded cookies. That's when I knew."

Sanji gave a disappointed grunt. Zoro frowned to that.

"Can it be a different time?" Sanji whined.

"Nope. that's the time."

"Fine."

The door creaked open slightly as Zoro and Sanji were attacked by Loulee jumping up on them. They both groaned turning to Loulee sitting on Sanji's back. She held her victory pose raising her hands in the air.

"And I've climbed dad mountain!" Loulee cheered.

"Oh yea?!" Zoro grinned.

He growled before scooping up the family. Sanji held Loulee while Zoro held him and pulled them out of bed. They laughed as Chopper soon felt left out and hopped into Loulee's lap.

"Wow, Zoro your so strong." Loulee grinned, "You can lift up a whole car!"

"Heh.. depending on the day." Zoro chuckled.

Then dropped them on the bed. They giggled before heading downstairs for breakfast. Zoro sat on the porch training with Chopper while Loulee sat and watched through the sliding glass door.

"Daddy." Loulee called.

"Yes baby." Sanji hummed.

"Do you think I'll find someone who takes care of us like Zoro?" Loulee asked.

"Of course baby. And if he doesn't treat you right. Just remind them both your fathers know how to use weapons." Sanji purred.

"Hey Zoro?"

He turned to Luffy poking his head over the fence. Chopper sat with a treat on his nose while Zoro crossed his arms.

"Oh hey Luffy, make this quick I don't know how much longer Chopper can sit here."

"Ace is throwing a party and you and Sanji are invited but. Uh. adults only?" Luffy grinned.

"Luffy you and I both know you aren't even an adult. Even though you are an adult." Zoro sighed.

"Please think about it."

"Okay. I'll talk to Sanji."

"I. I don't know Zoro. Leaving Loulee alone by herself? I don't know if I can do that." Sanji sighed.

"Sanji we'll be right next door if anything were to happen. And she has chopper here. So-"

"Yeah I'll be okay daddy. I'll be good and go to bed on time and make sure Chopper is with me." Loulee chipped in.

Sanji turned to her and brushed her hair behind her ear. Then turned to Zoro and sighed softly.

"Alright. I guess we're going."

That night Zoro and Sanji made sure Loulee had everything she needed if ANYTHING were to happen. Phone numbers, Sanji's cell phone, Zoro's phone number written on her wrist, Zoro's work number, along with emergency numbers.
Zoro snapped the pen away from Sanji having him turn to Zoro with a frown.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE RIGHT NEXT DOOR." Zoro grunted, "She has my number and she doesn't need anyone else's numbers. Relax. We are going to have fun tonight and Loulee is going to be fine. Okay?"

Loulee looked to the numbers written on her arms. She giggled softly as Sanji sighed seeing how he was overreacting. Zoro and Sanji said their goodbyes as Chopper took her side. Knowing what his mission was. Once the door shut Loulee grinned turning to Chopper.

"Ready to watch scary movies?"

Hurrying to the TV she hurried to put in the scary movie and crawl on the couch. Chopper curled up with her as the movie started. It seemed peaceful at first before the evil doll had taken over the family. Loulee clung to Chopper's neck but he perked up and turned to the upstairs. Loulee paused the movie as Chopper hopped down from the couch. Loulee held onto her night gown as Chopper went upstairs to investigate. Loulee's heart dropped when she heard growling and a yelp. Looking around she grabbed her father's phone and unlocked it. Glancing to her arm she noticed most of the numbers were smeared from Chopper licking her.

There was a fumbling down the stairs as Chopper picked himself up and hurried to get to Loulee. He growled as they looked to the woman at the top of the stairs. She pulled her hair up into a bun glaring down at Chopper.

"Since when has your father gotten a dog?" She hissed.

"My father?" Loulee asked.

"Why yes baby, cause I'm your mother."