Broken

A/N: I wanna be nice and upload this early ;)

Zoro sat at the swings holding the cards and a red rose. He dressed himself a bit nicer than he normally would. In some nice jeans and a button up shirt. A few kids from school were there, to play on the playground. Zoro watched them play, Luffy was there with Shanks. He chuckled as Luffy and Shanks played hide n seek. Where Luffy had climbed up into a tree and Shanks was still counting on the slide.
Zoro stiffened when a pair of hands placed over his eyes. He felt a hot breath over his ear along with a giggle.

"Guess who."

His heart leaped from his chest as he swallowed thickly.

"S-sanji?"

He giggled, "Correct."

Sanji removed his hands from Zoro's face and smiled standing before him with a picnic basket slung on his arm. Zoro noticed the checkered blanket folded on top. Sanji noticed the flower in his hand and smiled softly.

"Who's the flower for?" he asked.

Zoro's face grew into a deep red before he held it out to Sanji, "It's for you."

Sanji blinked before he took the delicate thing. He smelled it softly shutting his eyes. Zoro smiled softly as Sanji looked back up to Zoro and smiled.

"That's awfully sweet of you." Sanji said.

"I thought it was pretty, and figured maybe you would want it."

He held out his hand to Zoro, he took it as Sanji helped him off the seat of the swing and embraced him. Zoro stiffened as his heart stopped. He looked to Shanks watching from the top of the jungle gym. He gave a thumbs up to Zoro as Sanji pulled away and cupped his cheek.

"Your a really sweet guy." Sanji smiled.

"I. It was no trouble."

Sanji laced his fingers with Zoro and lead him to a spot in the grass. He pulled the blanket from the basket and let it flutter onto the grass. Sanji sat on it and patted the spot next to him. Zoro took a seat next to Sanji. He pulled the basket in front of him before digging through. Zoro watched as Sanji pulled out plastic containers on the blanket. Once he pulled out the last item he turned to Zoro and handed him a sandwich.

"I made it for you." he said.

"Why?" Zoro asked.

"We're friends aren't we?"

Zoro's heart sunk, "Yeah."

Sanji began to dig into his sandwich as did Zoro.

Zeff sat on a bench watching them from afar. Mihawk sat beside him also watching. They glanced to each other before back to there boys.

"It seems your son has taken a liking to my boy." Zeff grunted.

"To be frank, your son started it."

"Did he now?"

"You two are the ones that moved in right next door didn't you?"

"We are."

Zeff furrowed as two older boys went over to Zoro and Sanji's picnic. He was about to intervine when Mihawk stopped him.

"If anything get's too out of hand my husband will take care of it."

"What kind of gay picnic is this?"

Sanji frowned, "Can't two friends sit and eat?"

"No, that's gay."

"Leave us alone." Zoro gruned.

"Like I'd listen to you little pipsqueak."

Zoro sighed setting down his juicebox, "Well you asked for it."

The two bullies watched Zoro trip them into the dirt and crossed his arms looking over them.

"Leave us alone or I'll have to teach you a lesson."

Sanji smiled, "Oh my hero."

"Your going to regret doing that punk!"

One of them got up picking Zoro up by the back of his collar. The other boy remained on the ground as he was looking up to the adult standing behind him. The bully lifted his fist and was about to strike Zoro when a hand grabbed his wrist. He snapped to Shanks, he held a dark look on his face. The bully instantly let Zoro down. Sanji was slightly scared watching the two older boys were shaking like leaves. Shanks let go of his wrist.

"Why don't you two go run and play, and leave my children alone. Got it?"

They nodded before bolting off, Shanks sighed crossing his arms looking to Zoro.

"Are you okay son? Zoro's friend?"

They nodded.

"We're okay pops."

Shanks grinned, "Good, now I have to go find Luffy."

Zoro went to sit next to Sanji and picked up his juicebox. Sanji watched Shanks go find a boy with a strawhat.

"What happened?" Sanji asked.

"My dad doesn't take bullying lightly. Luffy was bullied by those guys the first day of school and. They cut open his face. And one day when I become a police officer. I can arrest them. Then my dad can sleep easy knowing his kids are safe."

Sanji smiled, "That's cute."

"Sanji!"

They turned to a little girl she approached them holding an envelope. Zoro frowned as she handed Sanji the envelope and he opened it. Zoro watched Sanji blush and turn to the girl.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." Sanji said.

Zoro's heart shattered.