Flood of Memories

Sanji sighed looking to all the differences to his hometown. Zoro pointed out the dates they went on and Sanji chuckled to them. Or pointed out the others Zoro forgot or didn't seem to notice.

Sanji stood before an ally motioning Zoro to look in. they headed down the brickwell.

"Do you remember this place?" Sanji purred.

Zoro furrowed trying to place the dark alley, "I can't."

"This was the first place you took me for the first time."

Sanji jestured to the talley marks on the wall. Zoro grinned seeing a good number marked down on the wall.

"Jesus. Look at our horny asses."

"Our?" Sanji cocked a brow, "You mean you. Everytime after work. And my dad caught us like twice. You got me grounded like three times!"

Zoro chuckled, "Shall we relive that memory?"

He pinned Sanji to the brickwell. They kissed roughly against the wall. Zoro's hand tugged at Sanji's belt. Who pushed him back with a soft chuckle.

"I uh. Not yet. There are some things we still need to catch up on."

Zoro furrowed, "What's up with you. If you have something to tell me then tell me."

"I can't. Not just yet."

Zoro sighed, "Alright, take your time."

Sanji smiled cupping his cheeks and kissed him softly. He turned to the door and unlocked it. They headed into the closed kitchen. Zoro watched Sanji smile standing in the kitchen. He smiled as Sanji began to walk around the kitchen seeing there wasn't a single change in the old place. Zoro leaned against the wall while Sanji went through the cupboards. He grinned to old beat up pans and pots. He placed them up on the counter before going to the fridge. Sanji turned to Zoro putting the ingredients on the counter.

"Why don't you go wait in our dining room." Sanji winked.

Zoro chuckled going to him and kissing him softly before heading out the kitchen. He stumbled onto the main floor trying to make his way through the floor to a back room. But his eyes narrowed to the alcohol case. He glanced around before heading over to the case. Pulling out his lock pick set he knelt down before the doors and tried to break the lock.
Sanji stood behind him with the key. Knowing he was going to try to get into the case anyway. Sanji figured he should watch him break the lock first. He was curious if he could actually break the lock. Which he did.

"Hell yeah."

Sanji held a finger gun to the back of his head, "put your hands up."

Zoro chuckled raising his hands, "I'm sorry officer, I was just so thirsty."

"Your thirst for alcohol will never be quenched."

He rumbled looking over his shoulder, "neither will my thirst for your ass."

Sanji chuckled, "Okay pick out, one. Or I'll report you for stealing."

Zoro pulled out a bottle before shutting the case. Sanji locked it while Zoro headed into a back room. He was surprised to find gifts with Sanji's name written on a few. And a few smaller gifts for Loulee.

"All for a cat?" Zoro cocked a brow.

He placed them on the couch before cleaning off the table and setting it. He sat on the other end before Sanji stepped in with food on a platter. He went setting the food before him and Zoro. Sanji took his seat at the other end of table. Zoro had already dug in. Sanji was surprised the meal was almost halfway gone.

"Jeez, have I been away that long?" Sanji asked.

Zoro looked up to him, "I don't know you tell me."

Sanji chuckles going to eat his.

"Oh, I guess your dad left you some gifts for you and your cat." Zoro said.

Sanji cocked a brow, "My cat?"

"Loulee?"

Sanji blinked, "Oh! Yeah. My father is very found of her. I mean while I was gone. I had to love someone."

He chuckled having Zoro cock a brow, "How long have you had Loulee?"

"Five years. She's quite the cutie."

"Could you show me a picture?"

"I don't have one."

"Oh? Why not?"

"She doesn't sit still long enough."

"Sanji. You know I'm a cop right? I can tell when someone is lying."

He was quiet looking down at his meal. They remained quiet as Sanji slowly ate his meal. Zoro kept his lone gaze at his lover across the table.

"Sanji, who is Loulee?"

He glanced up to Zoro then back to his meal. He buried his head in his hands before he broke down. Zoro furrowed getting up and taking his side. Which had them sitting on the floor in each other's embrace. Zoro got Sanji to calm down just enough. He kissed his forehead before pulling back. Sanji sniffled looking up at him.

"Better?" Zoro asked wiping away his tears.

Sanji nodded, "Thank you."

"Do you want to talk about it now?"

Sanji took Zoro's hands, "I never meant for this to happen. I meant to come back as soon as I finished with the cooking program."

Zoro furrowed, "What did you do?"

Sanji looked up to Zoro on the verge of tears, "I. I accidently got a girl pregnant."

Zoro's eye widened.

"Loulee. Is my daughter."

He was in shock. Zoro didn't respond.

"She was an accident. I never meant for her to happen. I."

Zoro put a finger to his lips, "Just. shush."

Sanji looked to his hands, "I'm so sorry Zoro."

He took his hands while Zoro processed.

Weren't they supposed to be together? What happened to there happily ever after.

He glared up at Sanji, "You betrayed me."

"Zoro. I meant to come back for you. I did. But I couldn't leave her on my doorstep."