Approval

Sanji stepped downstairs and sighed seeing Loulee asleep by the window. Chopper went to the animal hospital the night before. And they haven't returned yet.

Sanji went over to her and sat beside her, he pulled Loulee into his lap and ran a hand through her hair. He perked up when the door opened. And Zoro walked in. With only Chopper's leash. Sanji frowned as Zoro sighed leaning against the door.

"Zoro, I'm so sorry." Sanji said.

He perked up to Sanji and noticed Loulee slowly waking up. She bolted up hitting Sanji in the chin and scrambled over to Zoro. Sanji grunted rubbing his chin.

"Where's Chopper? Is he okay? I wanna see him."

Zoro knelt down to her level and held her shoulders.

"Loulee, Chopper had lost a lot of blood and was in a very hurt... Well..."

He stood and opened the door. As Chopper sat outside. He gave a lazy look as he stood on his three legs. Chopper walked in before leaning against Zoro. Then flopped onto the floor to sleep.

"Chopper had to have one of his leg's taken away. Your mother had taken a knife from the kitchen and. Hurt his leg pretty bad." Zoro explained.

She smiled going up to him and groomed through his fur. Sanji smacked Zoro upside the head having him turn to Sanji.

"Your a real piece of work you know." Sanji grunted, "Having us worry about you and Chopper."

"Tsk, Im fine. I know it's your job as my fiance and all."

"We're not engaged." Sanji snorted. Zoro blinked turning to him.

"I haven't proposed to you yet?"

Sanji looked to his hand then back to Zoro.

"Huh, well. It's coming soon. But anyway." Zoro turned to Loulee still petting Chopper, "Loulee I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me tonight? Just you and me. Hm? Your Papa Zeff owes me a favor."

Loulee blinked looking up at him, she looked to Sanji cocking a brow to him. She smiled turning back to Zoro.

"Yeah I'd love to."

"I wasn't going to take no as answer anyway."

"Do I get a say in this?" Sanji grunted crossing his arms.

"You will get your date later." Zoro winked.

Sanji pursed his lips before storming into the kitchen. Zoro chuckled before heading upstairs to take a nap. Loulee helped Chopper up onto the couch and let him sleep there. Then went to the kitchen to sit at the table.

"Daddy what is a date?" Loulee asked.

"Well, in Zoro's case. He is going to take you out to dinner where the two of you will eat and have a good time. I'm sure he's gonna dress up so. You would too." Sanji explained.

"I gotta take a bath then daddy!" she said.

"Yes baby, but we have to eat first."

"But-"

"Later baby."

"Yes daddy."

Zoro stood in front of the mirror adjusting his tie. Sanji walked in with laundry and set it on the bed. He snorted a laugh noticing how Zoro still couldn't tie a tie. He sighed softly going up to him and tied it for him.

"You better have her home by ten. She has to go to school tomorrow." Sanji explained.

"Oh and when is my curfew?" Zoro purred.

"Let's say if your not in this bed by ten thirty. Your going to be sleeping on the couch." Sanji hummed.

"Oo strict."

They kissed softly before Zoro grabbed the bundle of roses on the dresser and headed downstairs. After a minute Sanji joined him and took his side. Zoro pulled a rose from the bouquet and handed him one.

"How romantic of you." Sanji hummed taking the rose.

"We complete each other."

He patted the rose to his chest having Sanji smile softly before Loulee made it to the bottom floor. Zoro smiled kneeling down to her and handed off the roses to her. She gasped holding them close and looked up to Zoro.

"Are you ready for our date?" Zoro winked.

She nodded. Zoro scooped her up and took her out the door. Sanji waved goodbye before heading inside.

Zoro pulled out a seat for her as Loulee grinned hopping up into the chair. She smiled as a menu was placed before her and she opened it. Zoro sat across from her knowing already what they were going to get.

"Can I get a milkshake?" Loulee grinned.

"Get whatever you want." Zoro hummed.

And she did. Ordering the largest shake she could in the restaurant. He was never going to get her to bed now. Once they took their ordered there drinks were dropped off by Zeff placing a glass of water to Zoro and a milkshake to Loulee.

"Hey I ordered-"

"I know what you ordered. But I'm not letting you drink with the little one." Zeff grunted.

"But-"

"Sanji can give you whatever you want when you get home."

Zoro grumbled taking his water and sipped on it softly as Zeff stepped away. He sighed setting down his water and looked to Loulee drinking up her milkshake.

"Loulee, I actually asked you to come here with me cause I wanted to ask you something." Zoro said. She set down her milkshake and smiled up to him.

"Yes dad?"

He stood and knelt down to her side. Taking her hand Zoro looked up to her.

"I've been able to ask all of your father's family for their blessing. And in the little time I've been with you, I've fallen in love with you. And I've wanted to ask." he paused pulling out a small box from his pocket, "Would you do me the honor of becoming my stepdaughter?"

She grinned as Zoro pulled a small gold ring from the box. He smiled as she nodded repeatedly. Zoro chuckled putting on the slightly large ring on her finger before kissing her cheek.

"Does this mean your gonna marry my daddy?" She asked.

"If you let me?" Zoro chuckled.

"Please!"

"Then. I'm going to need your help. So. Here's the plan."