Over the Years

Zoro had to hide those feelings of his. But he and Sanji were still good friends and lived right next door from each other. Zoro and Sanji had room's right across from each other. Zoro would watch sometimes as Sanji would bring home those girls. Girl after girl to his room. All the way up to high school. Where Sanji took a break from dating.

Or so Zoro thought.

Zoro climbed out of his window and leaped over to Sanji's window. Sanji perked up from his phone to Zoro tapping on the window. Sanji opened the window letting Zoro in. He crawled in and hopped down onto the floor.

"And he stuck the landing." Sanji teased.

"That was one time." Zoro grunted.

"And the look on your face before you slipped and fell on the floor was still the funniest thing I've ever seen."

Zoro huffed sitting on Sanji's bed. Sanji chuckled going up to him and cupping his cheeks. Sanji pressed his forehead against Zoro's and giggled softly. Zoro couldn't help not falling in love with him everyday.

"I know you can't be mad at me for very long." Sanji teased.

"Bugg off."

Sanji hummed pulling back when his phone went off. Zoro watched as Sanji went to his phone and began to text away.

"Who are you texting, I thought you were done dating for a while."

"I am. I'm texting a friend. He's going to come over tomorrow after lunch so we can study."

"Oh. Well if he tries any funny business. You know where I am."

Sanji glanced to him, "Do you know?"

"Know what?"

Sanji waved it off, "Oh nothing."

"No what?"

"Who was coming over."

"No."

"Oh. Ace."

"Ace?"

Sanji nodded putting his phone down, "He's failing cooking. So him and I are doing some. Spicy. Recipes."

"Do you need a taste tester, I wouldn't mind bringing Luffy or me coming over."

Sanji smirked, "Well maybe. I'll let you know."

"Boys! Dinner!" Zeff called.

Sanji and Zoro went down to the kitchen where there were plates on the table for them. Zoro and Sanji sat next to each other while food was being passed around. Zeff sat with them across the table while the two growing boys were scarfing down there meals. Zeff rolled his eyes but soon narrowed to Zoro.

He knew about the undying love Zoro held for his son. Zeff would support them and knew they would hit it off great. If. Sanji swung that way. He'd be proud to have Zoro in the family.

"Poor kid." Zeff grunted.

Sanji and Zoro did the dishes together. Zoro would dry them while Sanji cleaned them. Then Zoro would put them back in the cabinet. Zoro tensed when he felt a hand on his bisept. He turned to Sanji looking at his arm.

"Boy, you've gotten. Bigger." Sanji chuckled.

Zoro chuckled flexing, "Weight training."

"Ooo, you think you will be able to crush a man's skull in a headlock?"

"Fingers crossed."

Sanji snorted a laugh as they headed upstairs. Sanji finished up his homework while Zoro relaxed on his bed. Which ended up of him falling asleep.

Sanji stiffened when he heard soft snoring. He turned to Zoro asleep on his bed. Sanji clicked his tongue and got up. He went over to his side and ran a hand through his hair. He watched Zoro smile and open his eyes lazily.

"Sanji." Zoro murmured.

Then he fell back asleep.

"Out of all my years, I've never seen you make that face."

Zoro soon awoke later that night to Sanji asleep on the other side of  the bed. He turned to Sanji who was facing to him. Zoro gently brushed his bangs away and saw both his eyes asleep. Along with his asymmetrical eyebrows. Zoro cupped his cheek and kissed his forehead. He pulled back to Sanji smiling softly.

"I'll always love you." Zoro whispered.

Sanji hummed curling closer to his warmth. Once Sanji settled back Zoro crawled out of bed and went home.

Sanji awoke the next morning to his bed being empty. And his hair being brushed away from his face. He sat up and noticed Zoro left his phone on the nightstand.

"You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached to your body." Sanji grunted.

Since it was the weekend. Sanji figured Zoro would be by later to come pick it up. While he prepared for when Ace came over.

"Behave, I'll be home about ten. Saturday fun day."

"I'll do my best."

Zeff chuckled ruffling his hair before leaving. Sanji waited for Zeff to leave before heading back upstairs to grab a small bag. The doorbell rang having Sanji bolt to the front door. He hesitated before opening the front door.

Ace smirked tilting up his bright orange hat and leaning against the doorframe.

"You ready for, 'studying'?" Ace asked.

Sanji nodded.

Zoro grunted to the note on his window. It was a picture of a phone and pointing at Sanji's house. He crawled out his window and went to Sanji's. Lifting the window he crawled in. He saw his phone on the dresser and it was plugged in. Zoro perked up to a moan downstairs. He furrowed heading downstairs. He stopped at the stairs when his eyes fell upon Ace pinning Sanji down to the couch. Heavy lip locking before Ace pulled back.

"I can't do this. I can't do this to him." Ace said, "There's someone who wants you more than me."

"Wh- what are you talking about?"

Ace looked up to Zoro at the top of the stairs, "Isn't that right?"

Easter Egg