Dinner

A/N: I'm in a good mood, Here's an early update. Easter Egg. And special request to someone who can connect this story with one of my previous ones.

Zoro kissed Sanji softly before he crawled out of his window. Zoro said he wanted to look nice before they told their parents of their relationship status. He grabbed some clothes before going to take a shower. Shanks notices Zoro hurrying to shower while he headed to their room. Mihawk pulled off his shoes and flopped onto his bed.

"What's gotten Zoro all, in a hurry?" Shanks asked.

"Sanji has asked us to dinner at his place. I'm sure he's getting ready for his date." Mihawk sighed.

"Oh, should we shower too? Hm?"

"I don't want to waste hot water."

"Then we could take a shower together. Save on water and time. And maybe a little something else in between. You know what I mean?"

"Don't be disgusting."

"I'm talking-"

"I know what your talking about, you lewd monkey."

Shanks rumbled stepping closer to his husband and rubbing his hands down his back. Mihawk gave a releived sigh. Shanks hands roamed down his back. Mihawk perked up to his husbands actions. He glanced over his shoulder to Shanks with a smirk on his lips.

"What's a little back rub gonna do? I'm just only trying to help."

"Only a backrub." Mihawk hissed.

"Of course dear."

His hands flipped him over to his shirt. Mihawk furrowed as Shanks slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

"How else am I supposed to help if you have these thick clothes on." Shanks said.

Mihawk glared to him as Shanks helped him out of the shirt. Then he rolled back onto his stomach. Shanks worked his hands into his tense skin. Having his husband relax a bit. But he was only getting started. With massaging behind his neck, then down to his back. Then down to his lower back. His emerald eyes perked up to Mihawk with a smirk. His hands moved down to his tail bone.

"You better-"

"Relax."

Mihaw huffed, "Get your ass in the shower."

Shanks rumbled, "Oh what happened-"

"I won't repeat myself."

"As you wish."

Zoro stood before his mirror looking at his floral button ups. Unawear Sanji sat before his window watching him. He admired how strong his back was. And the small amout of scars they held. Sanji smiled seeing Zoro trying to impress himself putting on each shirt. Until he put on a black suede one with red flowers on it.
Sanji tapped the window.

Zoro turned to him and gave a thumbs up to the shirt. He chuckled finishing buttoning it up before going to the window. He opened the window, letting Sanji crawl in and help adjust his shirt. Leaving three buttons undone. He ran a finger down his exposed skin, Sanji looked up to Zoro and smirked.

"I like it when you have a few buttons undone. Gives me a little taste of what I can have later." Sanji purred.

Zoro rumbled cupping his face and kissed him softly. Sanji pulled away chuckling softly.

"Going straight for dessert." Sanji rumbled.

"I'll always have a sweet tooth for you." Zoro hummed.

He kissed down his neck while Sanji chuckled softly before pushing him away.

"I have to go get ready for dinner. I'll see you soon."

They kissed softly before Sanji jumped off his rooftop to his own and crawled into his window. Zoro smiled as Sanji waved to him before closing the window and shutting his curtain. He frowned to that.

"No fair." Zoro hissed.

Luffy bounded onto his back looking out to Sanji's window.

"Oh, did he get tired of you staring at him. Cause I would of." Luffy said.

"Knock it off." Zoro chuckled.

The family headed over to Sanji's to be greeted by the blonde himself. Luffy bolted in before Shanks grabbed his arm. Mihawk and Zoro followed after them to the dinner table. The two families sat at the table. Sanji sat next to Zoro both nervous. And unaware there families already knew of the sitution.

Sanji cleared his throat earning both families attention.

"I invited you guys here to. Tell you that Zoro and I are dating." Sanji said.

The adults were confused. Furrowing to each other then back to the boys.

"I thought you two were always dating." Mihawk asked.

"Oh no. not until recently." Zoro said.

"Well congrats boys. I'd like to set some rules though." Shanks said.

Mihawk groaned rubbing his forehead, "Can we do this later."

"I want to make sure you both are protected and safe-"

"Oh my god dad no!" Zoro groaned.

"Put a sock or something on the door-"

Mihawk gripped his ear shutting him up before he could finish with his leture on safe sex. Sanji giggled through most of it. But Zeff was quiet, he didn't think this was the news he was supposed to be telling them.

"I'm glad to have you in the family Sanji. I mean after all those years Zoro's been admiring you and-"

"No. no don't-"

Shanks did what he did best. Embarressed his son.

Once dinner was over the two love birds kissed before Zoro's family went home. Zeff and Sanji did the dishes and put away what was left over. Sanji figured he could give it to Luffy. Zeff turned to him leaning against the counter wiping off his hands.

"I thought you were going to tell them-"

"No. not yet. I will, but I have the rest of high school to look forward too. And now that I'm with Zoro. I couldn't break his heart like that."

"Your going to have to tell him sooner or later."

"I will, just. Just not yet."