Confession

Sanji sat up confused, "Wh-whats going on?"

Ace climbed off Sanji, and sat on the edge of the couch. Zoro gave a warning look to Ace before he grinned and turned to Sanji. Who sat up looking to Zoro glaring at Ace.

"Zoro's absolutely in love with you."

"Ace! Shut up!" Zoro barked.

"Well I better go. You two have fun talking."

Ace slung his bag over his shoulder and left. Sanji's gaze never tore from Zoro as he was still at the top of the steps. He clutched onto the railing while his heart beat in his ears. His face slowly blossoming in a deep red.

"Zoro. Please come down." Sanji asked.

Zoro hesitated before stepping down to Sanji. He sat next to Sanji on the couch but avoided eye contact. Sanji placed his hand on Zoro's but Zoro still didn't look at him.

"Is it true?" Sanji asked, "You love me?"

Zoro clutched his hand, and pressed his lips in a line. Sanji tilted his chin to look at him. Zoro glanced to him then back down to the floor. He smiled softly, he cupped his cheeks and pulled Zoro's forehead down into a kiss on the forehead. He pulled back stroking his cheek with his thumb.

"Yeah. It's true."

He sighed taking Sanji's hands. He looked Sanji in the eyes kissing his fingers.

"I. I fell in love with you when I met you. You were my friend for so long. And I was there for you when you needed it most. Like when that girl broke your heart. I was there to make you feel better. I did everything I could to get your attention. But. I guess I didn't use the right tactics." Zoro said.

Sanji watched Zoro kiss his cheek before he went upstairs. He smiled softly cupping his cheek.

Zoro climbed into his window and grabbed the notecards on his desk. The door creaked open having him turn to Shanks. He held out a small stack of notecards.

"You can have these now." Shanks winked.

"Thanks pops." Zoro said.

Zoro took them before climbing out and heading into Sanji's house. Shanks stepped out of Zoro's room then headed down the hall. Noticing all the kids were out of the house. He then headed into his and Mihawk's room. Mihawk glared up at him from being chained to the bed. Shanks smirked rolling off his robe and smirked.

"We have the house to ourselves." Shanks purred.

Zoro headed down the stairs to Sanji sitting on the couch still. He flipped through the cards. He smiled to one.

"Do you have a bandaid?" Zoro asked.

Sanji turned to him, "Do you need one?"

"I scraped my knee falling for you."

Sanji giggled, as Zoro slowly headed down the stairs flipping through the cards.

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber."

"Oh how original." Sanji snorted.

"Is your daddy a baker, cause you have some hot buns."

Sanji blushed, "Eh-"

Zoro went and sat next to Sanji, "Are you a sunburn or are you always this hot?"

"Oi-"

Zoro tossed the cards on the floor before pinning Sanji down on the couch.

"I wish you were soap, cause I could feel you all over me." Zoro smirked.

Sanji pursed his lips, "What a turn."

Zoro leaned in close, "Baby your bone structure is giving my 'bone' structure."

Sanji chuckled wrapping his arms around Zoro's neck bringing him a bit closer, "What if we start this as friens. Will you give me the d later?"

"God I've waited for this for so long."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Zoro didn't hesitate before kissing him roughly, having Sanji kiss him back. He pressed his body up to Zoro while his arms wrapped around his hips. Sanji licked over his bottom lip having Zoro open and tongue and teeth meshed. Deep lip locking and hands roaming up bodies. Until. Zoro fell off and onto the floor.

Sanji looked over the edge of the couch and smirked to Zoro on the floor. He panted softly looking up to Sanji.

"I wanted you to kiss me, not fall off the couch."

"Shut up."

Sanji climbed down straddling Zoro's hips. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it over on the couch. Zoro's hands ran up to his hips he hesitated before his thumb brushed over his skin.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Zoro pulled his hands away, "I don't want this just yet. I want you."

Sanji smiled, "I can wait."

Zoro sat up on his elbows, "Do, you feel the same way?"

He sat up with Sanji sitting in his lap. Sanji cupped his cheeks.

"I do. I fell in love with you when you stood up to those bullies. I mean I could of handled them, but. It was still heroic."

Zoro frowned, "You could not."

"I could take you right here right now."

Zoro smirked, "Okay, let's fight. The winner gets bragging rights and gets to ask the other out."

Sanji grinned, "Oh make it better, pays for the first date."

"Kiss on it."

"Sure."

Sanji cupped Zoro's face as they kissed deeply before Sanji hopped off and they headed outside.

As night fell they both slumped to the grass panting softly. Sanji rolled onto Zoro's chest and smiled softly.

"I'll let you win this time. I'll be your boyfriend."