Chopper

This website can fight me.

The hall was lined with cages. large fenced cages. Each name and breed of dog was pinned to said cage. Zoro held a blue leash walking down the hall. His eye scanned the names on the cages before he stopped to one. Inside the cage was a lab. Lying in his bed and asleep. Chopper always slept in weird positions. This time he was lying on his back with his tongue out.

"Chopper." Zoro spoke.

His ear twitched before perking up. Chopper rolled over and stretched before turning to Zoro. He darted to the cage and began barking and wagging his tail.

"Heel." Zoro grunted.

Chopper sat as Zoro opened the cage and clamped his leash to his collar. He soon takes his side as they head out of the kennel. Zoro helps Chopper into the car before they head off.

"Daddy! He's home!" Loulee squealed.

Hurrying to the door Sanji placed his washcloth on his aporn. The door opened as Loulee gasped to the chocolate lab stepping into the house.

"Loulee give him some space, we are new to him." Sanji spoke.

Loulee stepped back a bit as Chopper sniffed around the house. He turned to Loulee wagging his tail and sat down with his tongue batting out of his mouth. Zoro knelt down to him holding the leash tight.

"Okay Loulee, come here." Zoro motioned her over.

Loulee stepped up to him she let him smell her hand first before he let her pet him. She giggled scratching behind his ears and under his chin.

"Okay, I'm going to take his leash off. Are you okay with that Loulee?" Zoro asked.

She nodded, Zoro unclipped his leash before Chopper pounced at her. She squealed having Zoro and Sanji go to save her but.

She was being attacked with kisses.

They sighed in relief as Loulee was giggling on the floor. She hurried out from under him before running upstairs. Chopper darted after her. Sanji took Zoro's hand and looked up at him.

"I had nothing to worry about." Sanji sighed, "I guess that means you get to stay now hm?"

Zoro chuckled pulling him close and tilted up his chin.

"I guess so." Zoro purred.

They kissed softly before it got hot and heavy. And Sanji was slowly dipped down.

"Ewe." Loulee grunted.

They pulled away turning to Loulee with a curled lip and covering Chopper's eyes. They chuckled as Zoro helped Sanji up.

"So it looks like Zoro will be staying with us Loulee." Sanji said.

She grinned going up to Zoro and hugged him.

"Welcome home, dad." She muttered into his leg.

Pulling back she darted into the backyard. Chopper bolted after her, having her squeal. Sanji rested on Zoro's shoulder and looked up to him.

"Yeah... Welcome home. Love." Sanji spoke.

They spent the entire day putting away Zoro's stuff, and bringing it over to Sanji's. Well. Their house. And began to unsort it and put it away.

Zoro finished taking a shower and sighed in relief slinging his towel over his shoulders. Sanji sat on their bed looking over a cookbook. Loulee sat on the bed with him pointing out all the food she'd like to try. Chopper curled up on the foot of the bed.

"Your sure he can lay there?" Zoro asked.

"He's not hurting anyone, besides. He's a dog. We're gonna get dog hair everywhere. It will just end up on the bed anyway." Sanji hummed.

"Yes dear." Zoro chuckled.

He crawled into bed curling up with the blonde family and looked over Loulee's shoulder. While an arm wrapped around Sanji's shoulders. Sanji flipped the page to a chocolate dessert cake with a creme filling.

"OO! Daddy I want to try that one!" Loulee grinned.

"Then fold the page baby, I'll make it for your birthday this year." Sanji winked.

She grinned folding down the corner of the page as Sanji flipped over to yet another dessert. Zoro pressed his lips into a line seeing a green tea swiss roll cake.

"Ewe." Loulee grunted.

"Oi." Zoro grunted.

Sanji turned to him, he smirked.

"Loulee fold the page, I think Zoro would like to try that." Sanji purred.

She shrugged folding the page and flipped it. Sanji snapped close the book before turning to Loulee. She frowned knowing what that look meant.

"It's time for bed." He hummed.

"Awe no daddy another hour. Please." Loulee whined.

"I'm sorry baby, you have to go to bed."

She looked to Zoro hoping he could help. But he only shook his head slightly. She pouted before crawling out of bed. Chopper perked up and went after her into her room. Zoro and Sanji followed to her room. Where Chopper curled up with her. She giggled softly pulling him close and kissed his head. Zoro and Sanji kissed her softly before Sanji left. Zoro looked to Chopper perked up to him.

"This is your new mission now." He muttered.

Chopper rested his head back down as Zoro left the room. Sanji embraced him resting his head on his shoulder. Zoro chuckled running a hand through his hair before pulling back. He kissed him softly before taking his hands and took him to the bedroom. Sanji shoved him on the bed before shutting the door.

"How quiet can you be?" Sanji asked.

"That's for me to know. And you to find out." Zoro smirked.

"We'll see about that."

Chopper sat by the window. Loulee had already went off to school and he was having a hard time without the soft girl with him.

"Chopper she will be home soo-"

He barked as the school bus drove down the street. He bolted from the window and up to the door. Chopper clawed at the door. And Sanji. Unknowing of said dog opened the door with his hip and Chopper bolted out. Sanji and Zoro stood in the doorway as Chopper met Loulee at the bus stop. They chuckled as Loulee squealed to Chopper and embraced him.