Home Again

Zoro stepped down to him as they embraced. Clutching onto each other for dear life. Sanji cried a little holding onto his coat. Zoro pulled back and kissed him softly. Which Sanji was happy to return. He pulled back cupping Zoro's cheeks. Wiping away the lone tear that slid down his cheek.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Sanji chuckled.

"SANJI!"

He snapped over to Luffy tackling him in a hug. Zoro chuckled as Sanji struggled in his tight grip. Luffy slid down his back before getting in front of him holding his hands.

"Zoro has missed you SO much! Like he cried at night sometimes-"

"Luffy I-"

"Are you and Zoro still going to get married?"

"Maybe. We'll see how things go."

"Are you going to come over and make us dinner?"

"Maybe soon."

Luffy pouted, "You owe it to Zoro. you made him cry. And sad."

"Then I will tomorrow night. Deal?"

Luffy nodded, "I'll hold it against you."

Sanji chuckled turning back to Zoro with a light blush on his cheeks and avoiding eye contact. He hummed cupping his cheeks and kissed him softly. Sanji pulled back and patted his cheek.

"How did you know I was still here?" Zoro asked.

"You think I stopped talking to my own father?" Sanji asked cocking a brow.

"Well, you stopped talking to me."

"I know, I had gotten my hands full. Life had gotten in the way and things happened. But I'm here and ready to start dating again. If. you still want to."

"There isn't anything more I want."

"What I want to know is, what the hell happened to your eye."

Sanji cupped his face running his thumb down his eye. Zoro cupped his hand.

Luffy furrowed seeing something poking out from the top window. It soon moved away having Luffy turn to Sanji listening to Zoro explain the accident. Who lifted up his shirt to the matted scar across his chest. Sanji gasped touching over the scar.

"Sanji do you have a pet? I saw something in the window." Luffy said.

He froze before turning to the top window. Then chuckled turning to Luffy.

"Oh, it's just my cat. Loulee."

"Can I pet her?"

He snapped to Luffy, "No!"

Zoro and Luffy glanced to each other then back to Sanji.

"I mean. She's getting used to the house. So. I'm letting her settle before. You guys come over. You know what I mean."

Luffy nodded, "Oh. yeah I get it. Maybe next time?"

"Definitely."

Luffy grinned, "Is she fluffy?"

"Very."

Luffy grinned, "I'll let you and Zoro catch up now."

Then headed back to the house. Sanji embraced Zoro and rested on his shoulder. Zoro returned his embrace and kissed his forehead.

"God have I missed you." Zoro sighed.

"I missed you too. I'm so sorry I didn't contact you sooner."

"I don't care. As long as you're here now. That's all that matters to me."

Sanji smiled clutching onto him, "Zoro, I hope you know I still love you. No matter what happens."

Zoro pulled back furrowing, "What do you mean by that?"

"I'm just saying."

"Uh. Okay."

"Do you wanna sneak into the Baratie for a late dinner? Just you and me?" Sanji purred.

"Break into your own restaurant?"

"My old man won't mind. Let's catch up there. And we can have dinner once again. Maybe something that we never got to."

Sanji wrapped his arms around his neck before whispering in his ear. Zoro rumbled as Sanji pulled back.

"Well let me get dressed real quick then I'll be right back." Zoro said.

"I'll be here."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Kiss on it?"

Sanji chuckled as Zoro cupped his cheeks and kissed him again. Sanji nipped at Zoro's bottom lip before licking over his teeth. Zoro opened to let their tongues mesh and teeth clash. Backing Sanji up onto the wall. Sanji moaned between kisses clutching onto his hair. Zoro pinned Sanji to the side of the house while Sanji was pulled up onto his hips. He pulled away to kiss down his cheeks to his neck. Sanji gasped as Zoro bit down onto his collar bone. He hissed as Zoro pulled back glaring up at him. Sanji pursed his lips as Zoro kissed him once more.

"You better be here."

"I'm here to stay."

Zoro huffed letting him down before heading back home. Sanji sighed before heading inside his own home.

Zoro stepped out in an old floral red and black shirt and jeans before heading back to Sanji's house. Who was dressed in a new outfit and his jacket. He held a new cigarette and lit it before blowing out his smoke. He turned to Zoro putting his cigarette in the corner of his lips, he stood going up to Zoro and took his hand.

"Let's walk there, I mean we did it all the time after school." Sanji purred.

"Definitely."

"I mean I had to lead you there cause you would always get lost."

"Oh hush."

"And you had to wait for me to be done with work or you would be lost on your way home."

"Hey." Zoro huffed.

They laced fingers before heading down the block and out of the neighborhood.