Lace and Lingerie

Smut Warning

But Zoro wasn't going to get it over with. He was going to savor this moment.

He rumbled pushing Sanji back on the bed before stepping around him. Sanji's eyes watched him as he kept a smirk on his lips. Sanji furrowed slightly as Zoro was slowly pulling off his shirt and belt. Then let them drop to the ground.

But he had yet to pounce on him yet.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" Sanji huffed.

"For you to break." Zoro rumbled.

Sanji rolled his eyes resting back on his hands. Zoro crawled up onto the bed just a breath away from him. He glanced down to his lips then back to Sanji's eyes. Sanji pursed his lips before kissing him roughly. Zoro rumbled kissing back. He pulled Sanji up more onto the bed, while his lips kissed down his neck. Sanji tried to suppress his moans with the back of his hand. Zoro chuckled softly into his neck.

"Keep it down, little one is sleeping." Zoro purred.

"I'll bite you."

"Oh. Is that a threat or a promise?"

"Keep testing me and you'll find out."

Sanji gasped as Zoro slipped his hand into his underwear. He pumped his cock softly having Sanji pant softly. Zoro's steal eye kept to his lewd face. His finger looped into the underpants and pulled them off. Zoro licked over his fingers before sliding down Sanji's body to his entrance.

"Z-Zoro." Sanji breathed.

He hushed Sanji pressing into his puckered entrance. Sanji groaned clutching onto Zoro's back. His nails ranking into his back. Zoro purred thrusting his finger in. Where Sanji's grunts turned into soft moan's. He pressed in a second finger, letting Sanji soften and open up. Before he added a third. Until he was ready for, something bigger.

Zoro pulled Sanji to the edge of the bed. He pulled a condom from his pocket and rolled it on before lining to Sanji's entrance. He glanced up to Sanji panting softly.

"It feels like yesterday we were doing this for the first time." Zoro rumbled, "I might be a bit rusty."

"I've missed your touch. So I'll give you a hand."

Zoro cocked a brow as Sanji knocked him onto the floor and straddled his hips. His hand slipped to Zoro's cock and lined it with his puckered entrance. He slowly began to seat himself, while Zoro's hands ran up to Sanji's hips. Helping Sanji sit in his lap. Once he was fully down in his lap he rolled his hips. And smirked down to his green haired lover. His lips parted and panted softly, Zoro's eyes were shut.

"I think you still have it in you." Sanji purred.

He glanced up to Sanji, "My dick begs to differ."

"I mean we do have all night. So what if you came a little early."

Zoro sat up pulling Sanji close. Sanji blinked to Zoro wrapping his arms around his body. He kissed him softly while Sanji stroked through his hair.

"I never stopped loving you." Zoro said.

"Neither did I."