Kickass

Song Easter Egg

"And that's what happened." Zoro grinned crossing his arms.

Ace chuckled, "Oh congrats my man, you finally get your chance."

Zoro perked up when a hand had taken his, he turned to Sanji lacing his fingers with his own. He pulled him down to kiss his cheek before turning to the ASL brothers.

"Did he tell you he cried? He cried." Sanji said.

"I did not!" Zoro barked.

"He cried."

"There was something in my eye."

"Yeah, your emotions."

The bell chimed so they couldn't finish there bickering. They headed to class when Sanji perked up to a scruffy boy leaning against his locker. He rolled his eyes getting up to him and crossed his arms.

"What do you want?" Sanji grunted.

"You know why I'm here." Gin said.

Sanji sighed pinching the bridge of his nose before looking up at Gin.

"Haven't I made it obvious? You can't be reasoned with, I thought I made it clear."

An arm wrapped around his shoulders, he looked to Zoro glaring down at the jock leaning against his boyfriends locker. Gin has pursued Sanji for a while now, and Zoro knew about it. He'd even tried to get rid of Gin since day one. And now that Zoro had won Sanji's love. He can finally protect what was his.

Zoro leaned down to Sanji's level and kissed his cheek before turning to Gin. His face hardened as Zoro smirked to him. He pulled away from Sanji before grabbing Gin's shirt and threw him to the floor. He pinned him down with his foot and glared at him.

"Don't you dare come near him ever again. You will regret it." Zoro hissed.

Sanji grabbed his things before looking to Gin on the floor. He looked betrayed, defeated and slightly ticked off. Sanji hummed before shutting his locker and going up to Zoro.

"Come on, lets go to class." Sanji said.

He pulled Zoro off Gin and they headed to class. Where Zoro sat behind Sanji and sighed. He turned to Zoro and smiled to him.

"You were so powerful, that was hot." Sanji purred.

"Really? I mean, I've been trying to get rid of him since day one. But now that I won. He can suck it."

"Won what?"

Zoro pursed his lips, "Oh. uh. Nothing."

"Did you bet on me?"

"No! I. no. I just got to you before he did."

"Well if it will make you feel any better, I would of picked you anyway. Gin is creeping me out lately."

"How so?"

"I think he's been following me home."

Zoro furrowed as class started and Sanji turned back around. Anger began to boil, while his hatred for Gin grew in his heart. He looked out the window glaring down at all the students that roamed outside.

As school ended, Sanji and Zoro hopped onto the bus together. Zoro sat near the window looking out for the students. His eyes narrowed to Gin chatting with some friends. But then he turned to Zoro earning them both to glare at each other.

"Zoro." Sanji hummed.

He placed his hand on his thigh earning the elder's attention. He turned to Sanji smiling softly.

"I didn't thank you for getting Gin off my locker. So. I was thinking I could give you a special treat." Sanji purred.

"What kind of special treat?" Zoro cocked a brow.

Sanji cupped his ear whispering softly before pulling back with a smirk. Zoro grinned turning to him.

"Really?"

Sanji nodded, "Yes."

Sanji crossed his arms resting on Zoro's shoulder. His hands slipped into his skinny jeans and palmed his ass. Zoro's lips kept to his neck kissing him softly while Sanji chuckled to how happy he was touching his butt.

"I find it funny that you wanted to wait, but last night you wanted to touch my butt." Sanji chuckled.

"Shut up, it's your fault your ass is too amazing." Zoro grunted.

"Oh and it would sit so prettily on your lap."

He wiggled in Zoro's hands earning a pur from Zoro. He pulled back kissing him softly. The doorbell rang having Sanji pull back and place his hands on Zoro's chest.

"Why don't you go answer that. I got you something else too." Sanji said.

"Why?"

"Cause, I can."

Zoro headed to the door and opened it. But his face soon hardened. Sanji furrowed as he headed to the door, and sure enough Gin stood there with a bouquet of roses.

"I warned you." Zoro hissed.

"What are you doing here?" Sanji barked.

"I wanted to talk."

"No. I don't want you here. I don't want you at all. Just get out of here."

"No I'm-"

Sanji punched him in the face before he grunted holding his hand. Zoro slammed the door before taking his hand.

"Why did you do that?"

"Cause it was pretty badass."

Zoro chuckled, "Yeah, that was pretty badass."

"Well, I actually invited your family over so we could of told them about. Us."

"You already want to?"

"Well, I mean I swear when our lips touch. I can taste the next sixty years of my life."

Zoro smiled kissing his knuckles before kissing his forehead, "I hope to see it."