Reward

Smut warning!!

Zoro sighed stepping into Sanji's house. Earning the blonde's attention. Zoro leaned against the door with a small smile on his face. Sanji hummed walking up to him.

"What's with that face?" Sanji asked.

Zoro chuckled cupping Sanji's face and kissed him roughly. Sanji returned such a heavy kiss before pulling back. With a finger pressed to Zoro's lips breaking up the kiss. Zoro grumbled as Sanji giggled.

"Why are you in such a good mood today?" Sanji hummed.

"Loulee called me dad." Zoro grinned.

"Oh she did? I mean I have been gushing about you for years. I wouldn't be surprised."

"I also took care of the bullies. They won't come near her again."

"Well, good. I have a surprise for you. Meet me upstairs. Keep your uniform on. I like it."

Sanji winked before heading into the kitchen. Zoro headed upstairs to Sanji's room and slumped on the bed. Sanji soon returned to pin Zoro down to the bed. With slow but soft kisses, while his skilled hands ran down his body. Zoro rumbled softly while Sanji loosened his belt and tossed it away. Another hand was working at the buttons on his shirt and kissed down his body. Sanj's sea blue eyes looked up to Zoro heavy lid and panting softly. He rumbled softly unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to spring loose his cock.

"Excited much?" Sanji cocked a brow.

"Fuck. Off." Zoro hissed.

Sanji hummed wrapping his hand around the base of his cock and slowly pumped up to the tip. Zoro groaned throwing his head back against the bed.

"Do you like that, daddy?" Sanji purred.

Zoro's cock trobbed in his hand, earning a breath moan. Sanji's hand quickened softly while his free hand began to strip himself.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to come home daddy." Sanji spoke.

Zoro moaned clutching onto the sheets. Sanji curled closer to his cock, wrapping his lips around his throbbing dick. Zoro bit his lip. The blonde's tongue rolled around the tip of his cock before diving down the length. Sanji swallowed him whole before coming back up to the tip. He quickened that rhythm before pulling back.

"Do you want more, daddy?" Sanji hummed.

"Y-Yes." Zoro panted.

Sanji climbed onto the bed leaning over Zoro. he licked over his fingers before pressing them into his puckered entrance. Sanji groaned, Zoro's hands ran up his body pleasuring him in all the right places. Brushing over his nipples, kissing down his neck and to his collarbone. Before prepping Sanji.

"I-I think I'm ready." Sanji panted.

"Are you sure?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah, I'm good."

Sanji positioned himself down on Zoro's cock. Whose hands were kept to Sanji's hips easing him down. Sanji hissed before slamming himself down. Zoro groaned clutching onto Sanji's hips. The blonde smirked down to Zoro trying to catch up.

"You left me alone too long daddy. I had to do something." Sanji purred.

Sanji rolled his hips before pumping himself down Zoro's cock. Zoro's nails clawed into Sanji's hips. His breathing labored and lids heavy.

"F-Fuck." Zoro hissed.

"You could say that twice, your dick is huge." Sanji rumbled.

He picked up the speed before Zoro lost it. Rolling Sanji onto the bed and thrusting into him. He had this lust driven look in his eyes. Sanji gasped arching his back and scratching down Zoro's back. Zoro's hips snapped into action, hitting Sanji in all the right places.

"Z-Zoro sl-slow down!" Sanji groaned.

He didn't listen, earning a soft scream of pleasure from Sanji. While his eyes rolled up into his head and tongue between his teeth. His release sputtered onto his chest and slumped into his pleasure high. Zoro was soon to come after he did. Zoro curled with Sanji as they both panted softly. Sanji turned to Zoro and kissed his forehead.

"You up for another round? Hm. Daddy?" Sanji purred.

Zoro's eye snapped to him, a hint of lust gleamed back.

"Always."