Welcome Home

Please be fixed!

It's been years now.

Mihawk and Shanks retired to travel around the world. Leaving the house to the boys. Luffy had Ace and Sabo come live with them. But Zoro kept his old room. He knew Zeff moved out of that house years ago. But no one wanted to buy that old house. Zoro was glad no one did.

Sanji had very little contact with Zoro. The years were hard on him, he missed him so much. There wasn't a day he went without thinking about him. He never felt whole without Sanji being there. God those passed six years without Sanji being there.

Was rough.

Zoro sat at his computer looking to an old high school photo they took together. He chuckled seeing the stupid looking faced one Sanji insisted on taking.

He was glad he did.

Zoro grew into a fine police officer. The chief in fact. He worked so hard for that rank. Once he got it. It was everything he hoped for. Now all he had to do was wait for the man of his dreams to come back home.

If he was going to.

He sighed resting back in his chair. Zoro rummaged in his drawer for a small box. It was slightly beat up from all the years. And throwing it against the floor once he came home after dinner. But Zoro kept that proposal. He was set on marrying Sanji. When he came back.

There was a soft knock on his door, Zoro turned to Smoker holding a cigar between his fingers. Zoro smirked as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket and headed out to the front. They sat on the front steps lighting away there cancer sticks and inhaled the sweet bliss. Zoro blew his smoke out before turning to Smoker.

"Mind if I go home early today, Luffy and his brothers want to show me some cool movie that has to do with fencing, fighting, torture, events, giant's monsters. Chases and escapes. Miracles."

"That doesn't sound too bad." Smoker chuckled.

"Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake."

They chuckled as Smoker let him go. Zoro went inside to grab his things and clock out. He then headed home to find the house next door. Sold.
He furrowed parking in his driveway and went to the sold sign. He furrowed before looking to the house. Luffy stood next to him cocking his head to the sold sign on the post. They both noticed some boxes already inside.

"Who do you think it is?" Luffy asked.

Zoro shrugged, "I. I don't know."

"Do you think it's Sanji?"

"Fate wouldn't be that kind to me Luffy."

"Maybe, it's a new boyfriend for you."

"I hope not."

"Come on, we gotta get ready for the movie."

"Sure."

They headed inside. Zoro noticed the huge fort sitting in the middle of the living room. Ace and Sabo sat in it shirtless and chuckling to each other. Luffy felt out of the loop and went to his brothers. He wanted in on the joke either Ace or Sabo said.

Zoro went upstairs to change into his pajamas. He noticed some boxes upstairs and in the room already. He opened the window before sliding off his roof and onto the second. He looked in reading the boxes that sat in the middle of the room. Along with a bedframe and a mattress. But they didn't give any specific names. Just my bedroom, or my clothes. Really unhelpful.

He sighed jumping off the roof and climbed back into his house before shutting the window. Zoro headed downstairs to the brothers cuddled together in there fort before letting Zoro join them.

Once the movie was over. It was dark outside and everyone was about to go to sleep. Zoro said his goodnights then headed upstairs. Where he noticed a note taped to his window. He furrowed heading over to it and pulled the note off his window. He looked to the house right next door, then back to the note.

'I'm Home.' it wrote.

Zoro knew that hand writing. He was quick to hurry and grab his jacket before darting down the stairs. Ace, Sabo and Luffy furrowed seeing Zoro struggle to put on his shoes.

"Whoa where's the fire?" Ace chuckled.

"Sanji's home."

They blinked as Zoro bolted out the door and hopped the fence. Then froze before the door.
It's been years since he stood on the front steps. He'd normally just walk right on in. and be welcomed by that blonde family.

But.

This time was different.

"Well, are you going to knock? Or just stand there?"

That voice.

He turned to find Sanji sitting on a swing bench by the front door. A cigarette between his fingers and a smile on his lips. Tears pricked the corners of his eyes as he killed his cigarette and stood. He was different, his hair brushed to the other side, more facial hair, and mature.

"I'm home now." Sanji smiled.