CHAPTER 13 - Over Not Over

It was the big day or I think so. The plan was scheduled at afternoon. Only then the students in the common room will be less in number.

   ‘Anika, will we succeed this time?’ I asked the hundredth time that day.

   ‘Don’t worry. We will end the bitch saga today’ Anika assured me.

   ‘Come, let’s go to canteen’ Rith said.

   ‘No, Rith. We will have lunch today in the common room’ I said.

   ‘Why?’ Pappu asked.

   ‘Nothing. I felt like having lunch there today’ I shrugged.

   ‘We can go there angel’ Dev kissed my cheeks.

   ‘Of course, you became her sidekick na?’ Pappu teased Dev. I blushed.

   ‘Karan texted me. They both are alone in the common room. We have to act fast now’ Anika whispered.

   ‘Hurry up. I am hungry’ I said.

   We, five, went near the common room door. Just two steps then Shila will be exposed before Rith. I am only seconds away from my victory.

   ‘Dude, I guess someone is making out’ Pappu said hearing the kisses.

   That bitch! She must be enjoying this. She will be all over him right now. How I longed to slap her right then!!!!

   ‘Oh god! How cheap! Making out in the common room’ Rith said in disgust.

   ‘Sorry, angel. But we have to leave’ Dev said.

   ‘Guys, don’t be so lame. Let’s have some fun. Let’s peep into the room’ I winked at them.

   ‘Yes, guys’ Anika supported me.

   ‘I am with the girls and I am going to open it’ Pappu said and opened the door.

   ‘BAM’

   There we saw what we were longing to show Rith for a long time. Shila was on top of Avinash half naked and Avinash was shirtless.

   How dare he remove his shirt in the common room! Even I haven’t seen him shirtless till date. That bitch! I badly wanted to pull that bitch away from HIM. HOW DARE SHE!

   ‘Suhu! Be in control’ Anika whispered as if she had read my mind.

   ‘Fuck!’ Dev was the first one to shout. Shila was startled by our entry. She quickly pulled her dress up. Avinash was in no hurry. He just stood up lazily from the sofa.

   ‘What is this Shila?’ Again Dev was the one who spoke.

   She stood there dumb. She couldn’t say anything. She was caught red-handed.

   I looked at Rith. He was stood there shocked.

   ‘I asked you a question, Shila. What the hell is this?’ Dev shouted.

   ‘You have no right to question me, Dev’ Shila replied. She regained her cool attitude back.

   ‘I have the rights’ It was Rith who roared. He moved forward and caught her hands.

    ‘What is all this?’ Rith’s eyes were blood red.

   ‘It is what, what you saw’ Shila replied releasing her hand.

   ‘It means that you are having an affair with him’ Rith now glared at Avinash.

   ‘No. It means that I never loved you’ Shila said laughing loud.