CHAPTER 07 - LOVE HATER

‘Bro, what is all this?’ Avinash was equally surprised as me.

    ‘We were just….’ Karan started his excuse.

    ‘What? Are you both sightseeing?’ I shouted.

    ‘Calm down. Why are you shouting like this?’ Avinash calmed me down.

    ‘Well, actually….’ Again karan stammered.

    ‘Now any one of you please speak up’ Avinash started getting irritated. Again, silence.

    ‘Tell me now, what is all this Anika?’ I quizzed her.

    ‘Fine, guys. It’s not what you think. We are dating’ Anika finally spoke.

    I knew that it was coming. But I couldn’t accept it after hearing it from Anika’s mouth.

    ‘Yes, bro. We love each other’ Karan said.

    ‘Good for you, dude’ Avinash hugged him. I was confused.

    ‘How can you congratulate him?’ I pulled Avinash from Karan.

    ‘What? My friend is in love. Do I need permission from you for even congratulating him?’ Avinash raised his eyebrow.

    Cute! Again, Suhana! Concentrate on the big matter before you.

    ‘What? No they can’t be together’ I protested.

    ‘Why?’ I didn’t hear single voice but three voices.

    ‘Because… Anika he is our enemy. He is Rith’s enemy. How can you love someone who is your bestfriend’s enemy?’ I turned to Anika.

    ‘I know this is coming Suhu. But listen, I didn’t plan anything. We just met accidently. I mean on the day when we were given punishment. We liked each other. That’s all. My brain knows that he is Rith’s enemy but my heart is not ready to listen. What can I do?’ Anika had tears in her eyes.

    ‘Anika, whatever may be the reason. You are betraying Rith’ I replied.

    ‘Please, don’t say that, suhu. Please’ Anika broke down and Karan hugged and consoled her.

    ‘I’m sorry, Anika. But what you did was wrong’ I said and started walking.

    ‘Wait a minute’ Avinash pulled my hands and stopped you.

    ‘Are you insane? Can’t you see that she is feeling miserable and you are doing her no good’ Avinash said. His tone was little bit harsh and it hurt me.

    ‘You are hurting me’ I said to him.

    ‘And you are? You are hurting your friend’ he still didn’t lose his grip on me nor his harshness.

    ‘SHE.IS.BETRAYING.RITH’ I stressed almost every word

    ‘What betrayal! She didn’t do anything intently. She fell in love with a boy she liked. I didn’t find anything wrong in that. I hate Ritesh and Ritesh hates me. The problem is between us. I can’t allow someone’s hatred for me to affect my friend’s life. You can very well hate me and my friends. But you have, ABSOULETY no rights to control Anika’s life. She didn’t betray anyone. Did you get that straight?’ Avinash said and left me.

    Not only me, Karan and Anika also were shocked by Avinash outburst.

    ‘So you have absolutely no problem about your friend dating your enemy’s friend’ I went before and looked at Avinash face.

HE is my bestie's enemyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें