CHAPTER 01

'Oh crap! I'm definitely gonna be late for my first day' I cursed and got out of my train. I looked around and found no one arrived to pick me.

'That idiot! He forgot again. I am so gonna kill him when I see him' I dialed his number but no one answered. I decided to make myself out from the crowded station.

'Oh god! Great start for the day' I finally got out of the station. I looked around to find a cab.

'In the name of God, what the hell are you doing kids?' I surprise shouted at the kids who bumped me and ran away.

'Sorry, sister. The chocolate man is here. We can't waittttt!!' one of the kids shouted and started running again. I turned back and found a 6 feet tall man holding chocolate bag in his hand.

His face was covered with a bear mask. He was wearing a black tight shirt. The kids were all over him. I couldn't see through the mask but I definitely can feel a smile on the man's face.

He was an angel for those kids. I stood there with a smile in my face.

'Excuse me, mam. Do you want a cab?' the voice of the driver brought me to my world.

'Yes, ofcourse' I said.

'The cab is on the other side of the road, mam. Here, let me carry your bags' the driver took charge of my luggage and lead the way.

I stole one last glance at the bear man and started walking. My phone started jumping. It displayed that idiot's name.

'Oh! Finally you called. How dare you to dump me? I swear that I will kill you when I come there Rithesh' I screamed.

'Watch out!!' I heard someone shouting from the back. I turned back and saw the bear man running towards me.

'Move now!' he was pointing towards my right. I turned and saw a car speeding in my direction. Suddenly I felt numb and couldn't move.

'Thud' that was it. The next second I was thrown on the road.

'Gosh! It doesn't seem to be that bad though. Taxi, come here fast' the bear man shouted and he carried me to the taxi.

'You are going to be fine. Don't worry' the bear man assured.

'Ya, I got it. Except for that I feel I'm having a ton on my head, I will be fine' I smiled. God, it was paining.

'We have to stop the bleeding' the bear man said and removed his shirt. My head was in his lap. He covered my wound tightly with his shirt.

'Ouch!' I shouted.

'What happened, Suha? Are you alright?' Rith asked me. I looked around and found out again it was the same dream and exactly I woke up at the same point of dream.

'Nothing, Rith. It's just some bad dream' I said and stood from my sleeping bag. By now, Pappu, anika, and dev also have woken up.

'The same bear man dream, uh?' Pappu teased me. I glared at him.

'Seriously, suha. It's been three months since you were in the accident. You still can't get over it. I feel so guilty about it' Rith started whining.

'No, Rith. You have nothing to feel guilty about. Accidents happen every day. And trust me, I am not disturbed in any way by the dream. So you guys get ready for the college' I said.

'Ofcourse, why will you be disturbed? Because you are in love with the bear man na' Anika laughed at me.

'Anika, shut up' I snapped.

'So you don't want to see him?' dev questioned.

'Ofcourse, I want to meet him. Oh, come on dev, he saved my life. I definitely want to meet him and thank him' I replied.

'But I think it is not going to happen. Obviously, you haven't seen his face. You know nothing that will help you in meeting him' Rith said to me.

'Yes, I knew nothing of him. I just fainted in the cab and he left the hospital without giving any details about him' I replied.

'Okay now. Get ready for the college, folks' dev said and all the boys left the room.

'I don't understand why you are keeping this as a secret, Suhu. I mean why can't just say the boys that you know more about the bear guy?' Anika questioned me.

'Ani, it's not that I'm hiding anything from them. I mean, yes, I saw a tattoo in his wrist. But I might probably not find him at all in my whole life. I don't know, why, but I am not comfortable in sharing this with the boys. I mean it's not that of a big deal, right?' I replied Anika.

'Yes, you are right. If you don't want to say, then it is zipped. Don't you worry' Anika said and left the room. Deep down in my heart, I knew that I will meet the bear man one day.
'Morning classes suck, dude. I'm serious. Tell your dad to cut those classes' Pappu was whining to Rithesh. We all were in the college canteen. We are all viscom first year students. And it's Rithesh dad's college.

'I will definitely say to my dad. But first get us drinks' Rithesh pushed him.

'Alright, Anika, you promised me in helping with my project...' the voices seemed distant from me and my thoughts drifted back to the bear man.

'Suha...Suha' Rith's voice brought me back.

'Romancing with your bear man, uh?' Pappu started his teasing job.
'Shut up, yaar. I will definitely meet him one day and will thank him. You wait and watch' Before I could close my mouth,

'Thud!' A man flew and landed in my feet. I moved a little back and then HE came near me and picked the man.

'Run for your life' the monster slithered and the man ran away.

'Devil' I whispered but the monster's ears are too sharp. He turned towards me and removed his coolers.

His deep blue sea eyes looked at me. Actually, looked into me. His glare was intense but I was not ready to give up. And I glared back.

**************

So the first chapter is updated. Who might be the HE?? Any guesses...

Hope you all enjoy it. Please let me know your comments about this. And don't forget to like, vote and share.

Yours
$anthu...