CHAPTER 05 - HELP ME

‘Suhana’ I heard someone breaking the door. It seems to be from heaven….

     But again I was wrong. It was not from heaven. Someone on the living Earth was calling my name. I couldn’t see anyone because of  the smoke. And of course because of my blurred vision. But that voice was familiar.

     My vision completely lost its color and before passing out I saw a hand.

           **************************

     ‘Thank god you are fine’ Anika jumped on me as soon as I opened my eyes.

     I looked around and as expected I was in hospital. All my dear buddies were around me with worried faces.

     ‘I’m fine Ani’ I responded to her hug.

     ‘It’s always me’ Rith started whining.

     ‘Rith, you have nothing to do with that. It was an accident. So don’t start again’ My tone was a little bit harsh.

     ‘Okay, Suha. Calm down’ Dev said.

     ‘Dev, you know right! Only I got to call her Suha’ Rith tone was as cold as ice.

     Dev just stared at Rith. I knew that was childish but only he calls me Suha and only I call him Rith. It makes our bond a little special.

     ‘She is fit to run now’ thankfully the doctor came inside the room.

       ***************************

     ‘Ani, who saved me?’ I asked her as soon as the boys left us alone.

     Seriously, they have to stop pampering me.

    ‘We don’t know that ya. We, three, just rushed to the hospital as soon as we heard the news. Some anonymous angel saved you again’ Anika replied.

    ‘Three?’ I quizzed her.

    ‘Yes, Dev reached before us to the hospital. He only informed us the news’ Anika replied.

    I was missing something. I saw something which is incredibly significant. But I just couldn’t remember what it was.

    ‘Suhu, just take rest. Don’t push anything’ Ani said and put the lights off.

    But I couldn’t sleep. I tossed and turned but I just couldn’t sleep. I saw some………..

    ‘Anikaaaaaa’ I switched the lights on.

    ‘What happened? You alright?’ Anika quizzed me.

    ‘Of course! I am more than alright’ I shouted.

    ‘Suhu, just calm down and tell me what happened’ Anika pulled me down.

    ‘I found out who saved my life again’ I couldn’t control my voice anymore.

    ‘What? You saw that person, who is it?’ Anika asked me.

    ‘No. No. I didn’t see him. But I know him’ I replied.

    ‘What? Just spill the beans na’ Anika said impatiently.

    ‘Alright. It’s HIM, Ani. The bear man. He saved my life again’ I almost shouted.

    ‘What?’ Anika’s turn to shout now.

    ‘Yes, it’s HIM’ I again shouted.

    ‘But how did you know?’ Anika soon pulled her up from the shock.