Chapter 1: Begin

You were again standing in that familiar place you sure were before many times.

The place was surrounded with green trees and bushes which surely indicated that it was a forest.

You looked up seeing the sunlight escaping the canopy of trees which was the only source of light there.

You started moving ahead leisurely, being careful from the thorns of the bushes around you. You were, again, not sure where you were heading to but standing there alone just didn't feel right.

You stopped as you heard someone saying something but you weren't able to catch the words that were spoken.

You concentrated on your ears more to focus on the words being spoken right now.

"Y/n..." You heard your name by a deep voice, but the voice came out was like a small mummer.

"Y/n..." The voice sounded a bit louder than before. You looked around to see if there was someone around or not but the forest seemed to be just covered with trees and bushes.

"Y/n, you are not normal," the voice echoed sharply in your ears following by your gasp.

"What?" You muttered in your breath.

"Not normal..." He repeated.

You looked here and there, not knowing from who or from where the voice came.

"There's no point of you living here. Neither your family nor anyone else cares about you," that deep voice which sounded like a call from hell itself, again painfully crossed your ears.

"What a disappointment!" The voice, growing more and more clear with every spoken word.

"Really, like can you just already be dead and don't give your parents a burden like you?" You still tried to search for the source of voice but it was hard to find. It was as if the voice coming from your head itself.

The greenery around you slowly started to disappear like a cloud driven by wind, leaving everything around you black.

"Worthless should I say, or nothing?" The voice still sharply spoke, every word felt like an arrow shot in your heart, while you saw the forest becoming pitch dark with nothing around.

"Worthless,"

"Burden,"

"Nothing," he repeated again and again, making your mind go crazy because of it.

"Stop..." You mummer as you brought your hands closed to ears, pressing them hardly on it so that no word spoken by him would get in your mind.

"You are a disappointment, you always were." Your legs gave up on you when that voice still managed to get into your mind, piercing through your heart with a force, that wasn't figurable.

"All your fault. You shouldn't have been born."

"STOP!!" You screamed with all the power your lungs had. But the words became more frequent, sharper than before.

Every word, coming out of his mouth made you clutch your heart with pain. It felt like every word coming out of his mouth was the only truth.

After your legs, your hands started to feel numb. They also gave up on you, leaving your ears to listen the words more clearly now.

Everything felt dangerous, everything felt dark, everything felt hard. Everything...

.

"Y/n?" Your eyes slowly opened at the mention of your name.