Chapter 30: Up and Down

"See Y/n, maybe you are thinking too much? He can't possibly do all this." Namjoon defended, sitting on his bed.

You both just reached home, and at first you were quiet. Trying to find any flaw in your theory about but the more you thought, the less you got.

Recently, whatever took place, points that he is possibly on of the priest Kims, or even if not, he had bad intentions.

"You are getting emotional about this Namjoon, but Jin is up to something bad." You said, completely emotionless. Somewhere in your mind you wanted to believe that he is not wrong. Because there is this freaking pull between you that you had with no one. But reality is reality.

"Care to elaborate?" Namjoon said, as he didn't like this accusation of yours. He knew Jin wouldn't do something like this.

You sighed. "You remember Liz—" you stopped when you mentioned her and looked at the Namjoon and his curious face. You can't tell him about her, if her secret got out she will get more hurt.

"Liz?" Namjoon questioned.

You stuttered. "Sorry, tongue slipped. I meant, do you uhm...remember the time when I fainted and like came to you in the university?" He nodded. "I-I kinda see Jin's face and a voice was heard saying that the one I trust will betray me." You said.

"And whenever I am with him, I get this weird feeling where his eyes shine and and I feel the desire to touch him. And you know, the desire to touch is what my curse prohibits me from."

"And the night when the curse got triggered? That night I was with Jin, he was walking with me to home but suddenly he got a call at midnight, and he said his mother was ill and left. And only that night the people had to be waiting for triggering this curse and possibly kidnapping me. If Liz wasn't there, then I surely must have died." You said and got chills while remembering that night.

Namjoon thought for a while. "Why aren't you suspicious about Liz? She just magically appeared on the streets at midnight to save you, don't you find that suspicious? She knew that those books contained spirit stones and she also saw me getting those books. Maybe she stole them? She also knows everything about you when you never told her." Namjoon said, frustratedly.

He was sure, he found her attractive. But he found her mysterious as well. The things about her knowing things is also roaming around his mind. Why Jin can be a culprit and she can't?

You looked somewhere else, and said. "There are things that are only between me and her. And she is not guilty. "

Namjoon sighed. "As you say, but if you are correct then let's get some information about him being the wrong one."

.

Liz sat on the chair in the café. It was her break time, so she was relaxing before she had to again go for work.

She was sitting silently and sipping on her coffee. But then suddenly, she felt it, the chills of something being wrong. She kept her cup abruptly on the table and closed her eyes, to hide the shining bright blue orbs that she had while seeing future.

Her eyes furrowed as she concentrated on what she needed to know at the moment and there she saw it.

She got up quickly and ran out of the café, with the keys of car that belonged to her friend but she had been using it for a while.

"Hey, where are you off to??" The boss of the café questioned but she rushed out immediately.

She had to be somewhere else for now.

.

Taehyung and Minsoo entered Taehyung's house just to rest after roaming around and hanging out on street. They had fun and felt bad because you couldn't come and join them.

"No one's in the house?" She asked to him and he nodded.

"They both had to attend some party, but will be back in a couple of hours." He explained and she hummed and roamed around the house.

He always brought you or her in his house when it's empty. He won't like if his family sees his friends and rather than appreciating, criticising them.

"Let's go upstairs, I will show you my room. " Taehyung said and held her hand and dragged upstairs

"It's the first time, in your new house, it's much spacious than the previous one." She commented. "You have been here for a month or two, right?"

"Correct. This one is more better, it has warm colours. But the space is too much and family is small." He said and sighed as he sometimes feels lonely in the house. Though it's not the biggest but it was big for three people living in it.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and they halted. Taehyung looked at Minsoo and said. "The room, in the corner is mine. You go there, I will see who's on the door." He said dashed downstairs.

As he went downstairs, Minsoo went to his room and waited while gazing his room amusedly. The room was more soothing to look at. Maybe he cleaned his room since she was coming.

And there, on his table, she saw a small pendant sort of, necklace but with a stone on top. That was what Taehyung wore everyday.

She never got a good look of it as he never gave it to anyone, hiding it under his shirt or any possible clothes.

She touched it at the thread part and held it in her hands while examining the stone. A white dull stone, yet had its own beauty.

She touched the stone with her fingers as if it was very fragile. After some moments, the finger tips, where it touched the stone started blackening slowly.

She widened her as she looked at her fingers, the blackening spreading slowly. And she started feeling the pain, the sharp pain spreading through her body, starting from the finger tips to her heart, mind, soul.

She fell down but leaned on one of the legs of the table, breathing heavily and tried to shout but couldn't. That is when the door of Taehyung's room opened abruptly and revealed, Liz and Taehyung both looking at Minsoo with widened eyes.

And she fell unconscious on the ground, her body still blackening.