Chapter 13: Persona

"So, You that said you were busy this morning, I ruined that." Jin said to you, suddenly remembering your words.

You smiled, "Don't worry it wasn't that important by the way. I am just now feeling worried. The fair is in the evening, what if we don't get from here in time?" You asked, not in a panicked voice as you knew that panicking will gain nothing at this moment.

"I think we will be out in time, let's be positive." He said, trying to not worry as well.

"What are your hobbies by the way??" You asked him, while bringing your legs close to your chest and resting your head on it.

"Cooking obviously, but I like to sing too. Being handsome is also my hobby." He said with a proud smile and you broke into giggles.

"Yeah, sure." You said while laughing.

"What? I seriously am handsome, you can't deny that." He said while flipping his non-existent long hair and blowing a kiss towards you.

"You are very funny," you smiled. "I like it." You said. "Oh! Can you try to break the door?" You said as an idea clicked in your mind.

He said while nodding his head, "I mean I am not that strong but I can always try." He shrugged.

They kept all the boxes in the corners, that were laying on the floor, so that there would be some place Jin to run and bump into the door to break it.

He took some possible distance from the door in the small room and ran towards the door. First try, wasn't successful. Second, neither. Same goes for the third one. And so on.

He panted hardly, "That door is seriously hurting my man pride." He managed to say.

"I guess it's not our day today." You said and took a seat against the door while Jin remained in his standing position, while panting and wiping his sweat.

You looked down a little, your hand slipped inside your pocket, searching for something. You took out a white handkerchief out if your pocket.

You looked up at Jin, "Here take this—"

Your eyes widened as you looked at him in shock.

"What?" He asked with an airy voice, still sweating.

"There's a very, very big spider just beside you." You said and pointed just a little beside him.

Jin stilled in his position, eyes slowly started widening. The pupils moved slowly in the direction where you pointed.

As soon as his eyes met with that big freaking spider, a very high pitched screamed emerged from his dry throat. "AAAAHHHHHHHH—" He started running in that small room out of fear and panic.

He was never gond of these small creatures anyway.

"Calm down—" You tried but he clearly wasn't listening. You stood up from your place and held his arm to make him stop, but that made him lose his balance and ultimately he fell upon you, on the floor.

"Ouch!" You groaned beneath him and felt the small sparkles on the skin because of the contact with him. You managed to ignore them.

"I am sor—" Jin started but stopped as his eyes came in contact with yours. A small yellow sparkle shown in both of your eyes, made you feel mesmerized.

It was definitely weird, the sparkles and the shining light, everything. But you couldn't think of any of these beneath him, under his fond gaze.

Your finger tips slightly flinched as it was wrapped around his shoulders for support, you didn't notice.

He gulped, dryly. He forgot about that small creature because of which he was panicking. He wasn't able to process what was going on at the moment. Same was going on in your mind.

His eyes landed on the strands of hair that were on your face. He put his hand forward to tuck those strands behind your ear, now your face was clearly visible.

That skin, those eyes, the plump lips and the way you were eyeing him, the way you but your lips while looking at him and the raising goosebumps on your skin because of him.

"Jin..." You called out, and turned your gaze somewhere else because looking at him like this didn't feel right. It felt weird, weirdly good.

"Hmm?" Jin slowly hummed, voice barely escaping his throat, making his voice raspy. He responded to you.

"You are crushing me." You said and that's when he came to realisation. He realised that you might not have been able to take his weight on your body.

He took a deep breath of embarrassment and stood up and put his hand forward to help you to stand up. By now, you both managed to ignore the sparkles that are caused when you both touch everytime.

"I am sorry for zoning out." He said to you, eyes not meeting yours and looking anywhere.

You stood up. "It's okay." You said. An awkward silence surrounded the room. You both tried to think what to do for lifting up the awkwardness.

You suppressed your lips. "I didn't know you were afraid of insects." You spoke, but there was still a silence from the latter.

"I will be really happy if you won't tell that to others. My image will get bad." He mummered the last part with embarrassment.

You smiled. "What if I tell?" You turned towards him and he turned towards you. You had that playfulness in your eyes.

He looked at you with widened eyes. "I wouldn't betray such a handsome face." He said and you both start laughing.

He certainly doesn't feel like a bad person. But I am curious about that shining light in his eyes before.

You certainly stopped laughing, eyes portraying curiosity and lips in a slight pout indicating that you are thinking something.

"Hey, you good?" Jin asked, because of a sudden change of mood.

"I am—"

The door of the small room cracked open, revealing Jimin who was panting hardly. He gaze fall upon you both.

He eyes were just staring at Jin and his necklace still shining. Jimin was really shocked upon seeing Jin and he was certainly alone with you.

He is the one. Jimin thought.

"Jimin?" You said and broke the intense gaze that Jimin was giving to Jin.

Jimin smiled as he saw you being fine. He opened the door fully. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

You picked up the boxes that were meant to be taken to the fair. "Actually we were here to pick up some ingredients for the stall but apparently the door was broken, so we couldn't come out. How did you managed to come here though, Jimin?" You questioned because you remembered that no one was know that you were here.

Jin also looked at him with confusion because he put a closed sign out of the bakery. How did Jimin managed to come in?

Jimin looked at you, flustered. He wasn't prepared for the answer. "Actually I came here do some work but saw this bakery and then I remembered it was Jin's bakery and Taehyung told me." He said, trying to make up an excuse. "I saw the lights were on in here so I got in and there some voices coming from this room so I opened it." He said and sighed, he was happy that his story made sense.

You hummed and took the boxes outside and so did Jin.

But Jin was glaring at Jimin. Something about him was suspicious. Because he never turned on the light in his bakery today.