Chapter 24: Happy Birthday

The door bell rang in your house on Sunday. Your father was gone for some sort of business meeting and your mom and Namjoon's mom went for shopping, leaving the youngests in the home.

Apparently, you and Jungkook were watching some show and Namjoon was in his room, searching about something. So, Jungkook decided to open the door.

When he opened the door he was confused to see some strangers. "Yes?" He asked the two men in front of him.

"Jungkook?" A female voice rang through ears and a lady came from behind the two men.

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Minsoo!" He said and smiled. Minsoo came forward and gave him a slight hug.

"When did you come back? You didn't even message me or Tae!" She exclaimed.

"It kind of slipped off my mind, I was just caught up with some business when I came here. And who are these gentlemen?" Jungkook asked while pointing towards the two males. "And where is Taehyung??" He asked curiously.

"His punctual self is late." She sarcastically said. "And this here is Jin, a senior and ex student of our university and this is Jimin, a new student! And Oh my God! You made me forget, where is Y/n!" She asked worriedly. "No contact, no calls, no messages, not even any reply, where is she?" She asked.

Jungkook pursed his lips. "Come inside you all, she is here." He said and let everyone inside the house and guided them to the living room.

"Sis, your friends are here." Jungkook said and your eyes averted from the T.V. to the group of people. Minsoo immediately hugged you.

"You idiot! Where were you all the freaking time?? And where is your phone? Don't even say it got lost because if it did then why didn't you tell us? And why didn't you come to university!!? I made your notes though, but I will make sure you pay for this ignorance!" She said frustratedly and finally took a breath. She broke the hug and sat beside you. Jungkook silently asked Jin and Jimin to sit as well.

You smiled while looking at her. "Sorry," you said.

"Freaking sorry!? What happened??" She asked frantically.

"Yes, what happened? I couldn't get a hold of you as well as Namjoon. And I went to his house and no one was there." Jin said worriedly and gently.

You sighed, trying to come up with some excuse that could be believable. "Uhm..." You started but looked at Jungkook for some help. You couldn't let any one of them know about this.

"She got into an accident." A familiar voice was heard from upstairs. Everyone looked up and saw Namjoon standing there, near the railing.

"An accident!!!" Minsoo said loudly and looked at you from to top to bottom trying to find any injuries on you. "Are you okay? You got hurt?" She asked and at that time the doorbell rung again. Jungkook went to see who it was and meanwhile, Namjoon came downstairs.

"Yes, Y/n what happened?" Jimin asked, rather calmly but sweats left his body as a sign that he was kind of restless.

Just then Taehyung barged inside the room while panting.

"You idiot! Where were you all the freaking time?? And where is your phone? Don't even say it got lost because if it did then why didn't you tell us? And why didn't you come to university!!? I made your notes though, but I will make sure you pay for this ignorance!" He said accusingly to you and you broke into laughter as well as the others in the room.

Taehyung confusedly looked at others. "Why are you people laughing? This is serious!" He said.

You looked at him. "First calm down and sit here." You patted at the place beside you. He followed and came beside you.