Casino Night//56.

Info-The Joker tries his luck at the popular Gotham Casino, but is he a bit too lucky?-

<<<Authors P.O.V>>>

The Joker adjusted the dicky bow around his neck, tightening the black, silk material until he approved. He smoothed out his ivory-white tuxedo, scanning himself for any irregularities before he slicked back his vibrant green hair.

Swiping his gold-plated cane up from his dresser, he left the mirror and strode out of the bedroom. His heels clacked along the floorboards and his cane began to click at an opposite rhythm.

The club was quite full tonight, a late Saturday night, a busy peak in the week. Bodies filled the large open space as soon as he descended the grand staircase. Many didn't pay him any attention, too intoxicated to know any better, some didn't even know who's club they were in in the first place, and would be too drunk to remember.

But tonight he wouldn't be staying in the club, he would be going to the famed Gotham Casino, through the back doors of course. He couldn't risk anyone seeing him and informing the GCPD.

He had even ordered his personalised limousine for the night. Although Harley wouldn't be joining him in tonight's events. She had decided to stick around the club, she wasn't a very big gambler, she could never keep a poker face.

He had instructed Frost to be waiting outside for him, and to be his chauffeur for the evening, along with personal body guard. So after he kissed Harley goodbye, he left through the back doors, being met with a long, white limo. The wheels were painted gold, and the trims were also gold-plated.

The door was opened for him, and he stepped in the back, positioning his cane in between his legs. Frost rounded the car to the driver seat, starting the ignition and taking off down the street to the Casino.

The interior of the limo was illuminated with green and purple LEDs, along with a minibar and shelf lined with wine glasses. A white leather couch stretched across the sides and the roof was decorated with an abundance of small lights to give the impersonation of it being a night sky.

After a short 5 minute drive, he pulled up at the rear of the Casino. The door was once again swung open before he could move, and he stepped out, strutting up to the discreet door, with Frost following suit.

He knocked thrice, and it opened to reveal a large, suited man, with a cold, lifeless expression. He nodded once in confirmation, and stepped aside to allow J and Frost entrance.

They seemed to be in a back room, that was well lit, almost blinding. The walls and floor were covered by white tiles, and unattended kitchen counters hugged the walls. In the centre of the room sat a circular gambling table. On the surface was a green felt, along with an abundance of colourful betting chips.

Four other men were already seated, Harvey Dent, Oswald Cobblepot, Edward Nygma and Killer Croc. All had a pile of chips before them, each adding to different amounts, with Oswald having the most.

They were in a mild argument, where Nygma, also known as The Riddler, was telling a riddle, but none of the others could guess the answer. He let out a frustrated sigh, "I'll say it one more time," He prepared to speak but paused slightly as he saw Joker enter the room, "What can fly without wings?"

Two-Face growled, flipping his coin between his fingers as his face scrunched in annoyance. "That's impossible, nothing can fly without wings."

Penguin agreed with a nod of his head, "Harvey is right, you're giving us unanswerable riddles!" He yelled with a glare aimed at the green-suited man who rolled his eyes.