Jealousy//34.

Info:The Joker feels jealousy in his blood while watching Harley seduce a client for his drug business. But unfortunately his jealous mind takes over and the man is dead before any deal could be made.-

      <<<Authors P.O.V>>>

Harley's hips swayed in tune with the beat, the music blaring through the speakers of the club. The typical purple and green lights dancing across the room, creating the perfect atmosphere in the crowd who were grinding their sweaty bodies against one another. Her head hung low with her eyes squeezed shut as she let her body take control over her movements.

It was a late Saturday night and the club was reaching its limit in customers. The bouncers by the door were now strictly ordered to let in the high paying clients, and to disappoint anyone else who were only there for the views.

At the moment the Joker was speaking to a client by the name of Philip Kennedy. He was quite a popular name in the drug department of Gotham, making profits with whoever was smart enough to make a deal. However tonight, the Joker would be deciding the mans faith. He also had a secret weapon, his Harley Quinn. She had mastered the art of manipulation and seduction fairly quickly after he rescued her from the pits of sanity.

She was a good learner, capable of almost anything J desired. Including tonight's mission. She was to seduce Philip and in the process he would completely oblige to whatever deal the Joker offered. It was flawless, Philip was even known for being quite gullible at times.

The Joker began to imagine the scene. Harley would be toying with the poor drug dealer while he watched, hopefully tonight he could stay calm as she did her job, but usually it ended up messy.

"Joker?" Kennedy questioned, waving his hand in front of the clowns eyes as he became fixed on the white leather couch.

"What were you saying about the shipments?" The Joker quickly asked snapping out of his trance as his fingers laced around the cane he held in his hands.

The man huffed leaning back in the booth. "I was explaining how I would deliver to the harbour at midnight, and you will be there. With vans of course."

"Sounds good to me." He smirked in reply, raising his left hand from the cane. He placed it between his lips as he whistled for Harley.

Her head snapped around at the sound of his sweet call, her hips swinging as she leapt off the stage and towards her clown princes throne. She cornered the lowered wall, gliding her long, mane cured nail along the couch.

"Harley why don't you tell Phil here about our proposal." He grinned from ear to ear watching with his icy grey eyes as she giggled.

"With pleasure," She whispered as she slipped onto the mans lap, straddling his hips in place as she quickly took control. "Do you know what I love?" She asked rocking her hips as she felt him going stiff. She leant over and whispered into his ear. This was not part of the plan and the Joker began to feel his fists tighten around the ornament on top of his cane.

His throat began to rumble with the low growl that escaped his lips, watching as Harley began to wrap her hands around the mans neck.

Her hands delicately trailed down his chest, her nails scratching along the grey shirt that sat on his toned torso. Just before her nails could reach his belt buckle a bullet whizzed past her face, followed by small red droplets covering her cheeks.

She pouted and looked over her should with a glare pointed right at the Joker, who held the smoking revolver in his hand. He was harshly panting as his chest rose and fell at a quick pace.

"You never let me get to the finale." She retorted shoving the body away from her as she used the back of her hand to wipe away the specks from her face.

The Joker smirked beckoning her over with a flick of his wrist. "You never let me make a deal without killing them."

Harley obliged, scooting over on the couch as she placed a hand on his knee. "You just get jealous too easily."

The Jokers eyes narrowed at her remark. "It wasn't jealousy," He denied resting his hand on the couch as he leaned towards her, their hot breaths mingling in the air. "You were time-wasting."

"I was just doing as I was told." She pointed out with a stern look.

"Well you obviously didn't hear me go over the plan you dumb bimbo." He snapped slapping her hand away from his knee as he straightened his back.

Harley rolled her eyes with a deep sigh. "Your jealousy is a real problem. I would suggest getting it checked."

Without warning he grabbed he wrist with an iron grip as he dragged her from the booth. She began to trip on her heels trying to keep up with his brisk pace as he made his way towards the back door of the club.

"Where are we going?" She asked but he remained silent as he quickened his pace, leading them towards a dark alley, ridden with tall figures, the only source of light being the lit cigarettes they held in their hands. Her question was answered shortly after by the approaching sound of the GCPD sirens.

"Shhh." The Joker whispered but it was already too late and catcalls were the only noise in the late quiet night.

Harley's skimpy dress hugged dangerously low to her ass. It fit her curves perfectly.

Men came from the shadows, with smirks plastered on their faces as they stared at her like she was a piece of meat on a barbecue.

"Hello, pretty." One of them called blocking the Jokers path as he wanted to leave this lowlife alley. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Out of my way." J growled, tightening his hold on Harley's wrist as she let out silent whimpers. Bruises were going to be there in the morning.

"Is this your fella trying to protect you gorgeous?" The same man asked with a smug expression written on his face. His ripped, dark clothes sat on his broad, hunched shoulders. His dirty beard and beady eyes wee the only things visible on his face.

"You don't know who I am?" The Joker darkly chuckled letting go of Harley's wrist. He let out a sinister cackle, shaking some of the bodies that began to take sensible steps backwards.

"T-That's the Joker." One of them stuttered sprinting down the narrow slit between the buildings. The sound of his scampering feet now a noise in the distance.

"The Joker ehh?" The same man chuckled. "Last I heard he was locked up in Arkham. So nice try." He laughed, with a horrible wobbly tone.

"Believe what you want." J shrugged. In the blink of an eye his revolver was back out and a bullet was embedded into the mans thick skull. The blood poured onto his forehead, the metal bullet visibly wedged into his head.

Harley flinched at the quick action. The sirens of police vehicles blared from the club as the Joker let out a sigh of relief.

"Why couldn't you just follow the plan?" He argued again with a dark glare, turning on his heel away from the lifeless body.

"I didn't know your jealousy was part of it."
-------------------------------------------
Thank you to sparklyperson for the request! I hope you liked it!

Requests are open and guys I will always try to read what you all recommend. I also Follow back!

So please don't be afraid! I don't bite! 💜

Thanks~rockw11