Injection//16.

Info:Poison Ivy drops by the Club with an unusual injection. But what will Harley think?-

<<<Authors P.O.V>>>

The club was busy now. The time was 11 pm and the atmosphere was starting to get a bit crazy. Drunk people crashing into other drunk people, it wasn't a great match. But luckily the Club had tight security, so some individuals were kicked out by bouncers.

The Joker was seated beside Harley in a private booth surrounded by glass and beads. They were alone. Talking and giggling. Harley began to crawl into J's lap until a cough from the door of the booth interrupted her movements. The Joker looked at the source with a growl.

"Miss Ivy is here boss. She says she has some toxins. Should I send her away?" Jonny Frost asked J with a cold stare.

"Kick her out." J muttered waving his hand for Frost to be dismissed.

"No!" Shrieked Harley jumping off his lap. "Frosty let her in." She ordered. But Frost stood there, not taking in any of her words. "Puddin' she told me about these. They could be handy." She continued looking over to the green haired man.

"Fine. Bring her here Frosty." J chuckled seeing the henchman's knuckles whiten.

"I'll go get some drinks." Said Harley standing up from the couch and walking off, disappearing into the crowds of people.

The next second Ivy entered the booth, holding a technical looking briefcase in her hands. The Joker was immediately curious.

"Where's Harley?" Ivy asked looking around cautiously.

"Just gone to fetch some drinks. Now, sit." J said gesturing to the seat opposite him.

Ivy sat down, placing the briefcase delicately on the coffee table in front of them. She opened it up and turned it so both her and J could see.

"These, if injected into your neck will increase your stamina, speed, strength, agility, accuracy, etc." She started with a smile looking down at the syringes full with a green looking liquid.

"Oh I don't know about that. Do you have any other way of getting them in?" J asked looking up at her with a serious expression.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of a little needle?" She asked with a half giggle.

"Not me Pammie. Harley." J said with a frown.

"Well what I was thinking, if you both did them at the same time, she won't be as afraid." The redhead replied with a smile.

At that moment Harley returned with a bottle of scotch and 3 glasses. She placed each of them on the table with caution before sitting in between J and Red. But as soon as her eyes caught the long, thick, sharp syringes she went pale and began to feel dizzy.

"Harley?" Pamela said clicking her fingers in front of her eyes. "Harley?!" She yelled grabbing the blondes attention.

"No." She answered plainly sliding over to J as he wrapped a hand around her waist.

She always had a fear of injections ever since she was young. Always being the one kid in the class to scream and cry even before she even saw it. Her and J would always laugh at the stories she would tell about it.

"Come on Harls, Pammie told me about them. It's worth it." He said holding her hands in his own.

"No, I don't care. I'm not doing it." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why don't we bring this up to our room." He said standing up as Pamela close the briefcase carrying it with her through the club and up some stairs before going towards their master bedroom.

Harley sat on the edge of their bed with her arms still folded.

"How about if I do it at the same time as you?" J proposed grabbing both injections.

"No." She said again defiantly.

"How about I do yours and you do mine? Hmm?" He asked again but she still have him the same answer.

He sighed sitting beside her. "Come on Harley. You have loads of tattoos."

"Yes, but that's not sticking a giant needle in me." She stayed but he gave her a confused look.

"It's almost the same thing Harley." He sighed, this was pointless. Until he had an idea.

He slid closer. Looking at her in the eyes before leaning in. Their lips met in the middle. He slipped his tongue into her mouth. While she was distracted pulling at his hair he lifted up the needle in his hand. He hoped he had it at the right spot and in a flash he stuck it into her flesh. She bit down on his tongue in pain. When he took the syringe out his mouth was covered in blood.

"You bit me!" He yelled running into their bathroom to spit out all the blood and examine his tongue. It had a deep cut across it.

"You stabbed me! What did you expect?" She retorted gently caressing her neck. "Ow." She hissed.

He walked back into the bedroom. Pamela was just watching the whole scene. "Your go J." She said eventually.

"I'll do it!" Harley said pulling the other injection from his hand.

"I don't think that's a good idea Harls." He said sitting on the bed.

"Harley you have to get it right there." Ivy said walking over and pointing to a vein that was visible.

"Ok." She said placing her hand on his neck and lining the needle up. She slowly moved it into his skin. He didn't even flinch. She stuck her tongue in between her teeth, studying the place she had injected and then seeing his vein millimetres away. "Oops." She muttered pulling it out.

"Harley it's not that hard! Just hurry up and fucking do it already." He snapped, with his foot tapping impatiently in the ground.

"Hey, relax okay?" She sighed aiming it up correctly this time. She pushed it in and injected the liquid into his pulsing vein. "There! All done. Thank you for your co-operation!" She giggled patting him on the back.

"About fucking time." He grumbled miserably.

"Ok they should start to kick-in in around a week. Call me if you have any trouble. In the meantime rest and don't do anything crazy. Ok?" She asked the two. But received no answer. "Bye." She quickly grabbed the briefcase and walked out of the room.

Harley sighed lying flat on the bed. "Well that better be worth it."
--------------------------------------------
Please Vote and Comment!
Follow me for a Follow back! Requests are open!
Thanks~ rockw11