Harley?!//3.

This is dedicated to RebeccaQuinn-lol

Info:The Joker goes out to a business meeting, leaving Harley for a few hours. Of course she gets drunk and sleeps with someone..--

                            <<<H.Q>>>

"Bye Puddin'! See you in a few hours." Harley chirped pecking The Joker on the cheek as he smiled shutting the front door on his way to a business meeting at the club. He never really went on these trips without Harley by his side, but he kept reminding her that this meeting was different. So she decided to not question him and carry on with life.

Skipping down the hall and to the kitchen she sighed dreamily as she heard the roar of his car  engine pull out of the garage. The sound was soon a distant noise with black tire marks being left in its path.

Her orbs scanned the room for some source of entertainment, eventually resorting to a romantic book lying on the island table. It has been left to rot on the marble counter for months, untouched by any soul. So she decided now it was time she got some use out of it. She had stolen it while they were at a shopping centre.

She let out a breath of excitement, feeling a book in her hands from the last time being years ago when she was a shrink. The crisp pages curled under her finger tips as she began to get engrossed to the story.

After an hour or so of reading the book Harley's mind began to wander over more intimate thoughts as she got to a very 'exciting' part of the book. Before she could think of anything too disturbing her hands brought the book away from her face as she sat cross legged on the stool.

She was about to giggle until she felt how dry her throats had become. She could barely speak. Hopping off the stool she made her way over to the fridge to try and find a cool liquid to quench her thirst. Her eyes glanced over the almost empty cooling container. She sighed once again before her eyes landed on something that looked interesting.

Shuffling to the side of the fridge, on the counter was a very luxurious looking red wine bottle. It was labelled with a foreign language. Her brows furrowed in confusion at how the bottle must have appeared there.

Ending in the conclusion that The Joker must have just bought it and forgot about it she opened the top. Smelling its strong, unique aura she tipped it back, letting a small drop reach the end of her tongue. She held the bottle back for a second, savouring the taste before adding more, and more, and more.

Soon enough the whole bottle was half empty leaving a swaying Harley as a result. She giggled at herself.

"Mr.J is going to kill me." She slurred out trying to make sense of her swirling surroundings.

Suddenly there was a knock on the kitchen door. She spun around, thinking she mustn't have heard the person enter the front door. To her relief it was just one of the henchmen, coming in on a coffee break.

"Oh, sorry I can come back." He said in a respectful tone starting to shut the door.

Harley shook her head but had to stop as the room began to swirl into one big picture. "Nonsense, come. Sit." She replied tapping a stool with her palm.

The goon looked from the way he came back to Harley and shrugged as he began to think of scenarios where he could get killed from this. He decided to sit down as he thought of more ways Harley, drunk, could kill him now.

"So, ehh, what's your name again?" Harley asked leaning on the counter as she began to pour the coffee into the mug.

"Thomas, but everyone just calls me Tom." He said warmly giving her a subtle, but soft smile.

"Well Tom, you got a family?" She asked looking over her shoulder at him. She saw he was slightly distracted looking at his phone.

"Never had any brothers or sisters. And my parents died when I was young." He replied not looking up from he device.

Harley took this as her chance to discretely add a few drops, well a few table spoons, of the wine. She mixed more coffee and milk until the beverage was looking completely normal.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She said sympathetically carefully placing the mug in front of him.

He took a few sips giving a few questioning looks before shrugging it off and downing the hot drink.

"Thanks, but I should probably be off soon." He said beginning to stand from the chair. He suddenly had to grasp onto the corner of the counter as he lost his balance. Alcohol never mixed well with his body.

Harley giggled as a sudden image of The Joker flashed through her mind. Tom had green hair and pale skin. Harley thought the delusion was so real that before she could think properly her hands were wrapped around his neck and she was kissing him.

He was shocked at first until the alcohol blocked out his mind and he too was kissing her back.

Before the two knew it they were in the bedroom, lying naked under the covers. The alcohol had finally weared off and they were both only realising what they had done now.

"Oh God." Harley gasped looking over to at him in the bed.

"I'm so dead." He muttered running his hand through his hair and gripping onto the roots.

"Harley! I'm home!" The two both jerked up in the bed as The Jokers voice boomed through the whole house. They hadn't heard his car pull into the garage.

"Oh shit. Oh shit." Harley mumbled jumping up from the bed.

Heavy footsteps were heard marching up the stairs as they made their way to the bedroom. Harley's mind was completely frozen, with fear.
Her worst nightmare was coming true.

"Harley, what ar--" The Jokers voice was halted as he stared at Harley's naked form, standing by the bed clutching onto the sheets. His eyes moved to the other figure in the room. Recognising him straight away, Thomas Smith.

Before anyone could get a word in The Jokers revolver was out and a bullet flew piercing through Toms forehead. His lifeless body fell back onto the mattress as the red liquid began to poor down his cheek.

The Jokers eyes turned menacingly dark as his gaze moved to Harley who was lost for words. She began to stutter helpless words but they were no use.

"Harley, Harley, Harley." The Joker repeated shaking his head after each word. "You're such a fucking whore." He spat venomously training the barrel of the gun in between her eyes.

The tears were spilling down her cheeks as he pulled the trigger and her body slumped to the ground in a heap.

"You stupid bitch."
-------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1195

Sorry it took so long to update, I've been really busy but I hope this OneShot will make up for that ❤️ Vote and Comment plz! Thx~Posty_Maloney

💗💙+💚=🔪❤️