Love Story//20.

Info:The Jokers on babysitting duty while Harley's out with the girls. So he decides to tell his twins, JJ and Lucy about how him and Harley met, with a little twist of course.-

        <<<Authors P.O.V>>>

"Don't forget to feed them, Puddin'." Harley repeated for the 100th. She was being pushed out of the door by Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

"I know Harley. Just hurry up and leave." He snapped, rolling his eyes at her for thinking he would forget something so simple.

"Harley come on. We're never going to leave." Selina huffed leading her towards the front door of their house.

"Bye bye Mommy!" Lucy said with a giggle waving her little hand while J carried her on his shoulder. Her bright blonde hair tied in cute pigtails, as her shining blue eyes stared at Harley.

"Have fun!" JJ said waving also, with a wide grin from ear to ear. He stood on the ground, holding onto J's leg. His light brown hair mixing perfectly with his pale grey eyes.

"I'll miss you two! Have fun with Daddy!" Harley smiled giving her final waves goodbye before shutting the door and heading to the pavement where the black limo awaited.

"Ok! What do you two want to do?" The Joker asked crossing his arms looking up at Lucy and down to JJ.

"A story!" They both squealed in unison. J usually told them stories about his legendary fights with Batman and his flawless plans to take over Gotham. The twins would enjoy every single word that came out of his mouth. It made them so excited to be older and be able to go on all the adventures with him.

"About what? Me fighting with Bats? Me and Mommy robbing a bank? Escaping from Arkham? Ruining Cobblepots drug shipment?" He bombarded them with ideas for stories but none seemed to please them.

"One about how you and Mommy met?" Lucy suggested getting an enthusiastic 'Yeah!' from JJ.

The Joker thought for a moment before smiling. "As you wish." He said grabbing both of them in his arms. Hoisting them playfully onto his shoulders and walking over to the living room. He seated them on two cushions placed on the floor while he took his seat on the couch. They both pulled the cushions in closer, holding their heads up in their hands in anticipation for what was coming next.

"So it all began when Daddy was at Arkham. He was being his usual self. Causing fights with Bats, killing people, the basic stuff. When one day he had a special doctor come to 'help' him. It was your mother." The two children gasped as if they didn't know who he was going to say.

"She wore cute little glasses and a white long coat. A stereotypical doctor. But I knew there was something different about her. She seemed like she was hiding too many things in life. And I didn't like that, not one bit. I eventually got her to talk with her normal accent and she was able to lose the fake glasses. Then I realised she could become more than just a doctor. I just needed to show her."

He continued to speak as JJ and Lucy were becoming entranced by what he was saying. Listening to every word and sentence.

"So one day I let the old 'Joker charm' take over and before you know it, Daddy had her wrapped around his finger. But when I thought she was vulnerable and innocent she was just as damaged as me. But hid it too well. I knew she deserved better than me in her life, but she chose me. And not long after, her and I fell in love."

He chuckled seeing their faces twist, holding their hands in front of their faces, mimicking them puking.

"Then you both popped out and here we are." He ended it with a smile.

"How did we pop out?" JJ asked with a confused and curious look.

"I already told you this. You were handed to us like all babies by Batman." He said with a grin at how naive and gullible 5 year olds were.

"So we popped out of Batman?" Asked Lucy.

"Ehh, sure." J answered with a smirk.

"Cool!" JJ said with a smile.

Then the two twins both yawned, with shut eyes. The Joker smiled affectionately. He lifted them both up and carried them to their room. It was decorated with red, black and green wallpaper. He placed them into their individual beds. Tucking them under the covers.

Just as he was about to leave he heard a door unlock from downstairs. He tiptoed his way to the front door to see Harley, with a wide smile on her face.

"How was your night?" Asked J taking the coat off her shoulders.

"Good, how about yours? Were the kids behaving?" She replied wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Yeah. I just put them in their beds now." He answered placing his hand on her waist.

"Let me say goodnight." She whispered kissing him on the cheek before untangling her hands and walking up the stairs towards their room.

The Joker shuffled into the kitchen, grabbing a can of beer and pouring it into a glass. He could hear whispering coming from upstairs as he took a sip of the cool drink. Next he heard feet tiptoeing down each step and towards the kitchen. Harley sat on a stool, resting her elbows on the marble table.

"Why did JJ ask me if I got popped out of Batman?"
------------------------------------------
Thank you WickedLover55 for the request!
Hope you enjoyed!

Other OneShots are in the works!
Please Vote and Comment guys! Requests are open! Follow me for a Follow back! Thanks~rockw11