Asshole//5.

Info: Harley and Joker are both being held in Belle Reve. But what happens when Griggs remembers the day  J tortured his wife? I guess it's an eye for an eye.-

<<<Griggs>>>

My fists were balled and my teeth ground in my mouth as I guided a few of my squad down the corridors of the prison. I was going to teach that son of a bitch a lesson once and for all.

We reached Quinn's cell as one of my men opened the door into the large room with the rusty cage in the middle. She was dangling from her rope. Her hair hanging down from her head.

I looked over to Jeffords who gave me a timid look before pressing the button allowing me into a part of the cage. Harley jumped down from the swing elegantly, skipping up to the bars.

"Did someone finally decide to have some fun?" She chirped with wild eyes and a wide grin plastered on her face.

I smirked looking back over my shoulder waving my hand for the rest of the team to move in. They surrounded the cage, barrels aimed as I slowly leaned against the bars.

"Oh, I can't wait baby." I chuckle as I watch the grin being wiped straight off her face, being replaced by a worried look.

I flick my wrist and the cell door suddenly opens up as she stands right before me. Nothing stopping her from attacking me at this moment. I see the slight hesitation before she swings and arm.

Just before it could connect with my jaw Thomson shoots a taser, electrocuting her at the neck. She collapses to the ground in a fit of giggles before it finally dies down and she's left unconscious on the ground.

"Ok, hurry up. We only have 20 minutes until someone notices." I bark to my men as they all begin to nod rushing over to Quinn.

Thy pick her up and carry her behind me as we make our way down to The Jokers cell. Oh I can't wait.

----------------------------------------------------

We finally get to the glass container surrounding the Clown. He's sitting on his cot looking down at his hands. The layout of his cell is totally different from Quinn's. His is just a glass box in the middle of an all white room.
The doctors say it's to help cure him, but I know that's never going to happen.

I cough, snapping him out of his trance as he looks up with cold eyes. They eventually land on Harley's limp body being held over Thompson's shoulder. From here I can see his jaw twitch and his knuckles turn whiter, but the rest of his face stays unclear.

I slowly walk up to the glass as he stays seated, Thompson following me the whole way. "You know, I think she always did look better a bit... black and blue. Don't you agree?" I say smirking as he looks from her to me with an icy glare, that even a King would fear.

Although he hasn't said any words I still know what he's thinking. "The pathetic little whore and her Prince of Crime? A real match made in hell." I say turning around, motioning for Thom to drop her.

He does and her body hits the ground with a thud and she lowly stirs, opening her eyes. She looks around, still a bit nauseous and disorientated. I take this as my chance and kick her right in the stomach. She falls on her side struggling to breath but still letting out raspy giggles.

I look behind me to see any reaction from him, but he's still in the same position with the same expression. "How's that feel Clownboy? To have the thing you love beaten right before your eyes!" I yell swinging another foot at her, this time hitting her square in the jaw.

She falls backwards one hand on her stomach and the other up to her face. Her white skin was already showing shades of purple as the red liquid rolled down her chin. Some blood was covering the ground beneath her.

"You had enough whore?!" I roar slamming my foot down onto her shoulder hearing a satisfying crack. She let out a high pitched yelp. That got him. I turn around to hear a deep growl emit from the pit of his stomach as he slowly stands up to walk to the glass, placing his two fists on the clear material.

"If you lay one more fucking finger on her." He threatens with narrowed eyes looking at me.

"Or what Joker? I really don't think there's anything else you can do that will hurt me." I retort backing away from Harley, walking up to the glass too.

His breath starts to fog up the glass but it quickly clears and he speaks. "I heard your wife moved to Virginia? It would really be a shame for me to drop by...." He says and my heart stops. I moved her secretly. No one should know that.

"That's right I fucking know. So how about we make a deal? I won't hurt your whore, if you don't hurt mine." He says again holding his hands behind his back.

I look back at Quinn. She's curled over clutching her arm, letting out laboured breaths. I look back at him. "Fine, but stay true to your own words Joker. I don't want to have to do this again." I snap turning around on my heel as Thom picks up Quinn and we make our way back to her cell. Maybe dropping her off at the nurses office on the way.

-------------------2 Days Later------------------

I make my way to the lunch room to pick up my car keys. As I open the door I notice the TV was still on. I spotted the remote beside my keys so I pick them both up and just as I was about to turn it off the News shows up on the screen.

The Joker and Harley Quinn have been spotted heading away from the scene of the crime in Virginia. No one is too sure of the victim but one witness states she is Carla Griggs. Detectives and police are still trying to figure out the connection the Clown couple have with this woman--

I throw the remote flying into the screen as the anger takes over. "Fucking Clowns!"
----------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this OneShot, requests are open so just Comment down below for a OneShot or pm me. Please Vote and Comment! Thanks~ rockw11