Tease//32.

Info:J has missed Harley while she was locked up in Belle Reve but she seems to enjoy how irritated he gets when she teases him.-

         <<<Authors P.O.V>>>

Harley twirled her body effortlessly around the pole on the stage. She was the main event that night and oh she loved it. The attention, the staring eyes, but there was one thing she loved above all that. And that was smelling the boiling blood in the Jokers veins. She knew she had him wrapped around her little finger whenever he panted at her from his private booth surrounded by golden beads.

She would occasionally get whistled over to privately entertain his clients but she would never lay a hand on him. Not unless he firmly told her to. She wanted to hear him beg for her, like she has for him. She just has to wait for him to snap. Then he will beg for her to please him.

She swayed her hips in tune with the music, gliding her hands through her hair as she shut her eyes. Tonight she wasn't in her personal glass box, no, tonight the Joker had asked her to do a show on the pole. She eagerly agreed with a grin at how she could tease him.

She gripped the pole in the middle and slowly slid her legs up, holding her entire body. She relied completely on her previous gymnastic classes as a child. She brought her head forward towards the bar and slowly climbed upwards. When she reached a suitable height she slid down letting her ass reach the bottom in a splits. She placed her two feet at the base of the pole and pushed herself off the ground, earning several catcalls as she deliberately pushed her ass out to the audience.

She subtly eyed the Joker approaching the main stage. She giggled with excitement at how he must have regretted letting her up here. She raised her hands to the middle of the pole and slowly slid them higher. Then, she held on with an iron grip and swung her legs up. She was now upside down, with the pole in between her two legs.

Instead of seeing the hungry eyed men ogling her she came face to face with the Joker. He had jumped on stage while she was distracted with her dancing. She pouted knowing her show was over. But surprisingly she heard two boos. Coming from two obviously unaware men from the side of the stage. They were seated glaring at the Joker.

"Get off the stage buddy!" One yelled clenching his fist.
"Let the girl go on!" The other chanted.

The room grew silent as Harley took a standing position. She now faced him and stared deep into his eyes. They grew dark and menacing while his head turned to meet the two men's glares.

"Gentlemen, I was just about to leave." He grinned from ear to ear, showing off his metal grill.

Before the two could reply his revolver was out and two bullets were embedded in their skulls. The Joker tightly grabbed Harley's wrist and dragged her off stage. The people who were watching dispersed to the bar or just left.

He brought her around the back where the dancers were preparing for their next show. When they saw his stone cold eyes they quickly exited through the back door onto the street, assuming they'd make just as much money out there than doing their routine.

"I'm surprised you've been able to keep up the act for this long." J whispered pressing her back against a wall with his hands on her waist.

"What act?" Harley asked with an innocent expression but her confident tone gave it away.

"You have barely touched me since you returned to your throne." He smirked edging closer and pushing his hips into hers.

"Do you want me to?" Harley asked with a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

The Joker didn't know how to answer. He did want her to, but he also didn't want to give her the satisfaction of getting him to beg. "I want you to be a good girl for Daddy." He breathed holding her chin in his hand.

"Hmm...Does Daddy not like it when I don't give him enough attention?" She asked lowering her hand towards his crotch.

"Well you know how I love attention." He grinned feeling her fingers dig into his pants and palm away at his semi-hard member.

"Well it's not always good to give a child attention." She snapped quickly withdrawing her hand to fold it over her arm.

The Jokers smile fell at the sudden loss of contact. "Don't annoy me Harley. I'm not in the mood for your shit today." He growled back leaning off her.

"My shit? You're the one who has me pressed up against a wall." She retorted.

"Because you're not giving me what we both want. I know you can't resist it. Maybe just a few more minutes?" He chuckled grinding his hips into hers as she let out a short gasp.

"Well maybe if you ask me I might." She prompted still keeping her cold expression.

The Joker just frowned at her. She was always asking him for these things not the other way round. She was supposed to be the pathetic mess who always wanted to be satisfied. Not him.

With a roll of his orbs he put on his best pout and looked up at her through his lashes. "Will you please have sex with me?" He asked trying his best to suppress a smile.

"I would have if you had waited a few more minutes. But if you insist on asking." Harley laughed seeing the pout be exchanged for a frown.

"You're mean."
-------------------------------------------
Thank you to tumblr_2003 for the request! Hope you enjoyed this one! 💚

Please Comment and Vote! Follow me for a Follow back and requests are open!

Thanks~rockw11