Helicopter Crash (Movie)//47.

Info: We all know the Joker survived the Helicopter crash during his attempt to free Harley, but how did he survive? Did a certain henchman come to the rescue?-

<<<Frost's P.O.V>>>

Smoke obscured my vision as I began to violently cough, heaving out desperate breaths as my eyes struggled to stay open. Dark clouds of ash surrounded me, and I could feel the back of my neck begin to perspire as I looked around. The temperature was very high and I could see orange flames dancing around me. I couldn't figure out where I was.

All I remember was blacking out and now I have an agonising headache along with bruises and I'm assuming a twisted ankle. I shuffled along the tiled ground, dodging helicopter propellers and building pillars as I tried to gather my thoughts. I began to piece it all together when I remembered...

Where's J?!

I began to frantically look around, pleading eyes hoping I would catch a glimpse of his electric green hair. My breaths were now becoming shallow as I inhaled smoke instead of fresh air. I needed to find him fast.

My eyes were watering at the stinging sensation from the smoke. I scanned the wreckage, until my eyes landed on a still body. He was laying under the tail of the helicopter unable to move. I ran up to him, my heartbeat ringing in my ears.

He was completely motionless. I checked for a pulse and let out a sigh of relief at the steady rhythm of his heart. I went to lift the tail but immediately retracted my hands with a hiss. It was scalding!

Fuck!

I internally cursed, rolling up my suit sleeves as I covered the palms of my hands. I placed them under the tail, using all the strength I could muster. It was difficult with the lack of oxygen in my lungs but I was able to manage. I pushed it far enough and quickly went back to J's side.

He won't be waking up any time soon.

I sighed, lowering an arm under his elbow as I dragged him up off the ground. I hoisted him over my shoulder with a grunt. Beads of sweat began to roll down my face, blurring my vision as I began to panic. I was surrounded. There were large flames everywhere I looked and I soon started to loose hope.

I have to do this.

I was determined to do this. J would probably laugh at me right now if he was conscious. I began to think of what he'd do in this situation, considering he is invincible when it comes to being trapped.

His voice began to ring through my head, the words 'Run through it' repeating themselves. I took confident strides forward, ignoring my fucked ankle. I broke out into a sprint, nearing the wall of flames. I could feel the heat as I approached it quickly. Suddenly I leapt, mere inches from death.

I landed on the other side with a rather violent tumble. J slipped from my grasp onto the concrete outside the burning building. I had minor burns along my hands and neck, but other then that I was fine. I jogged up to him, gasping at his injuries.

Half his face was dark with minor burns, and his hair was inky with ash. Suddenly my eyes landed on the protruding piece of metal that was visible on his forearm, piercing through his black tux. It looked deeply embedded into his arm as I cringed at the sight. His suit was slightly torn and burnt, which I'd say he won't be too happy about.

I wrapped my trembling fingers around his arm and cautiously picked him up, carrying him in my arms 'bridal style'. I approached a parked, white van, breaking the glass at the back, and swung the door open. I placed J inside, his unconscious body landing on the metal floor with a thud.