Pregnant?//4.

Info: After a night of some.... fun, Harley  finds out something she wasn't expecting! A little clown to add to the family couldn't hurt?.-

                            <<<H.Q>>>

I opened my eyes to see Mr.J sleeping peacefully beside me. He looked so cute, strands of his green hair fell in front of his forehead as he let out deep breaths. I carefully raised me hand from beneath the covers to gently stroke his cheek. Moving my fingers delicately over his dark tattoos, each meaning something special to him.

I could see him begin to roll under the sheets as his eyes began to flutter open. His green orbs were barely visible under his eye lids.

"What are you doing?" He muttered looking at my hand then into my eyes.

I giggled until a sharp cramp in my stomach made me jolt up in the bed. He copied my actions looking at me in confusion and concern. My hand was forced to my mouth as an ill sensation took over my body. I leapt from the bed and ran for the bathroom, emptying my previous meals into the toilet.

Mr.J opened the door slightly peeking his head into the room. He didn't look too pleased or sympathetic as he just stood there for a few minutes until it finally died down.

I lifted my head away from the bowl wiping my mouth with my hand looking up at him.

"What was that?" He questioned leaning his shoulder on the door frame as he looked me up and down.

I shrugged lightly as I began to stand away from the toilet, pressing the handle to flush it before walking up to him. "I must have a bug or something."

He narrowed his eyes slowly nodding his head. Just as I was about to wrap my arms around his neck he grabbed them in his hands, chuckling slightly.

"Well I don't want to catch it Harley, why don't you just rest for today?" He asked tucking some  loose hair behind my ear.

I nod my head disappointed that I wasn't going to be with him all day. I know he's just going to try to avoid me. Even if he does just say it's a bug.

"Can you make me some breakfast?" I ask timidly as he heads for the door to exit the room.

He looks over his shoulder at me with a smirk. "You're not terminally ill Harls, I think you can manage to get a bowl of cereal." He sighed rolling his eyes and slamming the door shut.

I sighed sitting on the bed. The effort of moving from the soft sheets was too much so instead I ended up sleeping for a good 2 hours.

------------------------------------------------------

Slowly stretching my arms in the air from my nap I could hear Pudddin' talking, well shouting, to a few guys in his office. I assume he's just getting ready for a job, and right now my body is telling me not to go.

"Guess I'll just have to stay and rest a bit longer." I giggle until I feel a sharp cramp in my stomach again. Gasping slightly I lean back against the headrest in the bed clutching to my stomach as the pain increased. I let out a high pitched scream as I felt the pain making its way to my rib cage.

I heard Mr.J's feet making there way to this room. As soon as he swung the door open his face was showing concern and confusion. Racing over beside me he took my hand, which I bet he regretted because I grabbed onto it hopefully trying to ease the pain by squeezing it.

"What's wrong Harls?" He asks looking be over as a thin sheet of sweat begins to show on my forehead.

"I-I don't know!" I shriek as the pain feels like a knife digging into my stomach. But it finally stops. All of the pain just disappears, almost suddenly. I sit up slightly looking over at him and looking down at our hands. His has a few scratches with blood dripping from them, I'm a bit confused until I notice they were from the rings that were on my fingers.

Giggling slightly I untangle our fingers and begin to get in a crossed-leg sitting position. Suddenly I feel nauseous and have to once again rush to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet bowl. But this time Mr.J follows me in and holds my hair back. I feel slightly better knowing he might actually help me get through this, whatever this is.

When it's eventually over I look up at him using a towel to wipe my mouth and flush the toilet. He looks concerned and slightly angry. I give him a questioning look but he just turns around and walks away. Outside our door, down the stairs and out the front door, slamming it shut. I have no idea what he's doing but I hope he's doing something I'll appreciate. But I have a bad feeling it's going to be something I won't like.

Eventually after waiting about 20 minutes or so I hear his purple Vaydor come through the driveway near the club. The engines switch of and I hear him fiddle with some keys at the door. I race to the stairs looking down to see him open and shut the front door. He looks straight up at me. Anger in his eyes with the concern flying straight out the window.

He strides up the stairs with something in his hand. I slowly back away from him as he stalks up to me, forcing me into the bedroom. My eyes eventually wander to the object in his hand. They scan over the label to read 'pregnancy test'?

He points to the bathroom and shoves the box into my arms. "Now." He says coldly as I look at the bathroom door.

"Y-You don't think I could..." I feel my eyes water slightly as I make my way to the bathroom.

Opening the box I take out one of the sticks. Taking a deep breath I take off the lid and hope for the best.

I come out moments later to see Puddin' with his arms folded tapping his foot impatiently on the wooden floor. "Well?" He asks but I am to speechless with worry and hope.

He walks over snatching the stick roughly from my arms to see positive. He looks up with no expression in his face. "Y-You're pregnant..." He stutters out as the stick snaps in his hands.
------------------------------------------------------
Ok well this story was sort of requested by The-Infamous-Harley but I just changed it around a bit where The Joker knew before Harley 😂 I hope you liked it and plz Comment and Vote! Follow me for a Follow back, thanks~ rockw11 ❤️