What you can't love anymore?(unfinished cut)

Start from the beginning

Qrow called out in a raised shocked voice by what was in front of him.

Qrow: I'll run ahead and get him to the hospital!

Summer: We need to get our stories straight. Understand?

Raven: I'll go toss some things around and hide some things... Make it look like a burglary.

Summer looked after Raven as her gaze turned stone and emotionless. She then turned to follow after her. But stopped to address Taiyang

Summer: Tai, go follow them. Be sure that the brat's are careful not to say or do anything to jeopardize what we have here. Summer said in a authoritative manner.

Tai looked at Summer like she said something unintelligible as he

Summer stopped at the foot of the stairs and looked at her Husband with a cold and indifferent look in her eyes. Tai... Go. Now. She growled at him as the latter flinched and spasm in place.

Taiyang: R-Right... I should...go follow them...
Summer got up to the second floor.

Raven turned around

Summer: Raven~ Summer said back and gives the mentioned a bright creepy smile. As she immediately grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off her feet. Not before suddenly slamming her into the floor not once, but twice.

Summer: You know Raven? I'm just struggling to see why are you still able to act so independently? Her voice was distorted as she sat on top and was strangling Raven.

Summer?: We should fix that now.~ She said with a cruel twisted smile full of as she opened her mouth and heaves like she was throwing up.

Raven panicked as she strains to break the unnaturally strong grip on around her neck by her "friend" but couldn't. Summer then vomits up a white and black solution from her mouth and it fell onto Ravens' face and into her mouth.

Ravens body needed air and she involuntarily had swallowed the liquid and then she passed out.

Raven? Raven, are you okay?

I-I... I don't remember? She slurred as she rubbed her head.

Time Skip
Patch Hospital: Intensive Care Wing...

Qrow: S-so. So you mean he's brain dead? Is that what you're saying?

Doctor: No, Mr. Branwen, It's that... Yes, he's in a coma from signs that say brain damage. But what's weird is that his MRI scans show negative signs of it. It might be his Aura or a Semblance that unconsciously activated to keep him alive maybe?

???: Yeah, thank Oum for that miracle, eh? Dr. House, and you all must be the family I presume?

 House, and you all must be the family I presume?