Double Poison Jelly! Natsu Shows Compassion?

chapter twenty

Gray and Gennyfer were passed out next to each other. Both because of their old friend. Gen cried in her sleep, she was having a nightmare.

*dreamland*

"No, Gray!" Gen sobbed on the ground, unable to move.

Lyon had melted Deliora, determined to defeat him. He failed. He was killed. Natsu tried, he was killed. Lucy was shaking with Happy, somewhere on Galuna.

Gray used Iced Shell on Deliora. Deliora killed nearly everyone that Gennyfer cared about.

Gen tried to stop him, but she didn't have any magic power. She couldn't move.

"Get up, Genna." She looked around.

"What?"

"Get up, Genna."

*earth land*

"Get up, Genna." Gen opened an eye, and looked at Natsu.

It was a dream? It seemed almost too real.

"Natsu. . .what are you doing?" She heard Gray's voice faintly.

"Man, you're both lame, getting your butts kicked so bad. . ."

"What's going on?" Gen asked, mud smearing on her face.

The mud was made from dirt and tears.

"I don't know which way the village is, so I came back up to see. It's that way! C'mon, let's go!" He grabbed their collars, and started to drag them.

"Wait. . .! I can't walk." Gray said,

"Where Lyon?" Gen asked, standing up.

"No idea. No one was over here, and the ceremony was over." Gen tried to walk, but slipped.

Natsu grabbed her collar, throwing her over his shoulders. His left arm holding her right thigh, and right arm holding her right arm.

"Damn! It'll be our fault if they go after Lucy." Gray said, holding the ice that was still around Natsu.

"Stop! You know you don't stand a chance against Deliora! It's too much for you, Gen!"

"Not if Gray's by my side!"

Tears welled in her eyes again, she closed them.

"Natsu. . ." Gray said, having the same memory. He then remembered Natsu's and Gen's determination to become S-Class just two days before.

"Yeah?"

"I am in no place to criticize you. . .no place at all. . ." Tears fell down his face.

"Quit feeling sorry for yourself just because you lost! We're members of Fairy Tail! The guild that doesn't know how to stop! The only way we can live is to keep running!" He then started to run, "Argh, now it's even harder to run now!"