author note

heklo readers.

i also have a sting and gray story makings in the work.

and when I usually copy and paste stuff from those stories to this one (sometimes) I might forget to change the characters names.

so if you see the name 'eve' 'lee' or 'ash' don't worry, they're in my gray fanfiction. that story should be published soon.

those two stories are NOT the same, however I may copy and paste a few things.

I WILL CHANGE THINGS JUST NOT THE DIALOGUE (except if I feel like it) OR THE SETTING! I HAVE A PURPOSE FOR WHY I DO THESE THINGS!

now, then, how do you like the story? are the relationships good? like gray and gen as twins? or natsu and gen growing more as a friendship? should gray be more protective?

the reason i'm making gray cool and chill with natsu's and gen's friendship is because he's a pretty laid back guy, and he trusts gen.

i've read other stories where the reader is natsu's sister or gray's sister and they're all too over protective. i know if my brother was too involved in my love life and tried to decide who I can and can't be with, i'd be pretty pissed off.

so that's why i have reasons for why gray doesn't care.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT IDC.

also. i really wanna get to the part where they go to galuna island and gray and gen reunite with lyon.

you can learn more of gen's past and her relationship with lyon (ooh spoilers?).

now if you have a problem with any of this, i will maka chop you.

peace, peace.

OH BY THE WAY CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED "because of you" ITS A GRAY FANFIC AND A SMALL CROSSOVER BETWEEN S.E. AND F.T. SO CHECK IT OUTTTTTTT!!!!!