Erza and Gen Comebine Powers! But Its a Lot of Magic Energy?

chapter eight

"Let's go." Erza smirked, and requipped into an armor called 'The Knight', as Gen took her jacket off to reveal her bra.

They grabbed hands, and the ground shook beneath their feet.

"Ice Make: Swords!" Gen yelled, and a bunch of iced swords surrounded them.

"Oh, wow!" Lucy and the men looked at them.

"Now, dance, our swords!" Erza yelled, and even more swords surrounded them.

"I knew it, it has to be them!" One yelled, in panic.

"Unison raid: Circle Sword!" They yelled, and the swords wiped nearly all but two out.

"Whoa. They took most of them down with a single swipe." Lucy said, amazed by their power.

"Aye!"

"Alright, you're dealing with me now!" One yelled, and got ready to use his magic.

"I-Ice Make: Shield." Gen weakly made a shield around her and Erza. "Attack!" She yelled, and the ice moved and attacked the wizard.

"That's new!" Lucy widened her eyes.

"The difference that makes Gen only slightly stronger than Gray is she can make her ice come to life, sometimes. She doesn't use it much, though. I've asked why, but all she did was freeze me. I've asked Gray, and all he did was yell at me.

"She's queen of the fairies, Titania Erza, and that's the hottest wizard in Fairy Tail, the Ice Princess!" Erza changed back to her regular armor, as Gen leaned on her, weak. "Forget this, I'm out of here!"

"I imagine he's going to look for Erigor. You should probably follow him." Erza said,

"Who, me?"

"Just do it!" Gennyfer's eyes turned white.

"Whatever you say!" Lucy flinched, and chased after the fat dude. "I don't wanna make you guys angry!"

"Gray was right. I over did it on the magic-mobile and that power combination didn't help." Erza said, as Gen closed her eyes. "Please, boys. Please don't fail me." Erza carried Gen, she passed out from lack of magic energy. "Gennyfer shouldn't have done this with me. She can't go turning her ice to life, it wears out too much magic energy."

•*•

"If you value your lives, then you will leave this place at once! This station's been taken over by evil wizards! They are threatening to broadcast a deadly spell over the loud speakers that would kill everyone here! I beg you, run as far as you can!" Erza made sure everyone got to safety, she cared too much for the lives of the innocent.

"Hey, lady, why would you make everyone panic like that?" A man from the army asked her, and Erza picked up Gen, and put her over her shoulder. "And why are you carrying that girl?"

"I would rather that than watch all of these people die. This is my best friend, she passed out during battle using too much magic energy. But, you, gentlemen, need to evacuate as well. Now that I've cleared everyone from the train station, I wonder what Erigor's next move will be." Erza said, but gasped. She wind surrounded the building behind her. "It's some kind of wind barrier."