Deliora! Gen and Gray's Past Comes to Haunt Them?

chapter seventeen

"Wow, this place is big!" Lucy yelled, as they walked inside the Temple of the Moon.

"It's all busted up!" Natsu replied,

"Just how old is this?" Gray rose an eyebrow at his surroundings.

"Gray, something's off. I feel a presence, I've felt this presence before. Do you feel it, too?"

"Yeah, I feel it, too." Gray examined the temple. "Actually, it's more like two."

"Some weird twin shit is going on, and I don't like it." Natsu crossed his arms.

"Nashu, it's something from our past."

"Huh? What are those?" Natsu changed the subject; looking at the carvings in the wall.

"They're moons. This place was originally called 'Island of the Moon'." Gray said, his deep voice echoing the room.

(yes i am hardcore in love his english AND japanese voice).

"A moon island, a moon curse, and moon emblems. . ." Lucy trailed off. "There's something fishy about these ruins."

"Man, this place is falling apart. Is this floor even safe?" Natsu stomped on the floor lightly.

"Stop that!" Gen yelled, balling her fists. It was too late. The floor collapsed from under them, and they all fell through the floor.

"Natsu, you idiot!" Gray yelled,

They all banged on the underground, and Natsu sat up.

"Hey! You guys okay?!"

"No! This is your fault!" Gen yelled at the pink haired idiot.

"Why don't you ever think about the consequences?!"

"Happy. Can you fly us all up?" Lucy asked,

"Nope." The small cat replied.

"We're beneath the ruins." Gray said,

"It's a secret cave!" Natsu jumped up. "Since we're here, let's go exploring!"

"Hey! Quit running around like crazy!" Gray yelled at him.

"Oh!" Natsu gasped, as he ran into a new cave.

"Natsu?" Lucy asked, right behind him.

"Now what?" Gray asked,

"For someone who woke up early, you sure have a lot of energy." Gen sighed, Happy clinging on her jacket (which she managed to not strip from).

"What is this?" Natsu asked, and Gray and Gen trembled at the sight.

In front of them, was Deliora, the Demon of Descruction.

"What the. . .?" Gray trailed off, as tears filled Gen's eyes.

"Why is it here?!" Gen yelled,