Teaming Up! Who Has Prettier Magic; Erza or Gen?

chapter six

"I hate this! Teaming up with you two is the worst idea ever!" Natsu yelled,

"Yeah, tell me about it, Erza made a huge mistake asking a loser like you to come along." Gray said, crossing his arms.

"What did you say?" Natsu said,

The three of them went at each other's throats, as Lucy watched them with a sweat drop on the side of her head.

"Let's just pretend we don't know them." Lucy told on of her spirits, Plue.

"Sorry I'm late, have you been waiting long?" The sound of Erza's voice made two of them link arms, and Gen jumped on Natsu's back.

"No not really." Lucy said, standing up.

"Wow, look at that luggage!" Happy yelled,

"All those belong to you?" Lucy asked,

"It's time to go, my friend and twin!" Gray said, happily,

"Yes, what a great journey we shall go on!"

"Aye, haha!" Natsu said,

"Listen, one Happy's enough." Lucy said,

"Good, I really love to see the three of you getting along. And what was your name? I believe I saw you at the guild yesterday."

"My name's Lucy and I just joined Fairy Tail." Lucy said, the three glared at each other, and every time Erza would look back at them, they would link arms and act delighted to be with each other. When she didn't, they banged heads. "Mira asked me to come along so I could learn a thing or two. I hope that's okay with you."

"The more the merrier." Erza smirked, "I'm Erza. Wait, you're the girl I heard about. I was told you defeated a mercenary guerilla using only your pinky finger." Lucy widened her eyes. "It'll be great to have a wizard like you onboard. Thanks for your help."

The three linked arms as Erza looked at them.

"Oh, no, it's my pleasure."

"Hey, Erza, I'll come with you under one condition." Natsu smirked,

"Shut up!" Gray yelled at him.

"Oh? Well, then, let's hear it."

"Okay, when we get back to Fairy Tail, I wanna rematch. Last time I've grown since the last time."

"What's wrong with you, you got some kind of death wish?" Gen leaned on his head.

"I'm a lot stronger than I was last time. This time will be way different. 'Cause I'm gonna beat you."

"Yes, I can tell you've improved. As to whether or not you can beat me, I suppose we'll have to see. I accept your challenge." Erza smiled at Natsu.

"Oh, yeah! I'm all fired up!"

•*•

"I swear, you're totally pathetic, Natsu," Gen sighed, as he leaned on her.