Erigor is Defeated! Kage Uses Lullaby on the Guild Masters?

chapter nine

"What, Erigor wants to use Lullaby on the guild masters?" Lucy asked,

"Oh, we have to stop him! His guild made Genna cry, and she never cries!" Nastu yelled,

Since when did Natsu call her Genna? Lucy wondered, and looked at the girl. And it's weird that Gray isn't yelling at him for how Natsu is around Gen.

"Did you just call me--?" Gen cut herself off, and gasped at the old nickname.

Natsu didn't call her that since the death of the youngest Strauss siblings. Lisanna and Gaku.

"That's easier said than done. Erigor cut off our only means of reaching Clover, and is headed there by air." Erza said,

"I'm pretty sure that we could catch up to him on the magic-mobile. But we can't do anything until we figure out how to get on the other side of this barrier."

"How are we gonna do that?" Lucy asked, and Gen sat up, and immediately saw Natsu try to punch through the barrier.

"See, that's what happens when you try to bust through." Gray said, and Natsu shivered on the ground.

He tried to break the barrier, again, "I've gotta break through! We have to save Makarov!" He strained, and was thrown back.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled,

"Cut it out, you idiot." Gray said, "obviously brute force isn't gonna do you any good."

Gen crawled over to him to make sure he's okay.

"Natsu," she whispered, and he looked at her. "You idiot."

He stood up, and jumped at the barrier again, trying to go through it.

"Stop trying to be the hero!" Lucy yelled, "you're gonna get torn to shreds!"

"Damnit, I don't know what to do." Erza said,

"Stop it!" Gen yelled at him, and he continued. "I said stop it!" She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Shit." He said, but looked back at Gen.

"What? What's the matter?" She asked him.

They've got some weird chemistry, and Gray's okay with it. Lucy sighed, and looked away. Why do I care? I don't like Natsu like that. I don't like Gray like that. I don't like anyone like that!

"Nothing." He said, and glanced at Lucy. "Ah! We could use your spirits!" He walked to her. "Back at Everlue's, I was pulled from one place to another through the spirit world."

"Well, yeah, but normal people would suffocate to death if they tried that. It's hard to breath in there world. Besides, a celestial wizard can only open a gate from wherever they're standing." Lucy said,

"Huh?" Natsu rose an eyebrow, confused.

"Let me simply this for you: even if we could pass through the spirit world, we would need a celestial wizard to open a gate outside the train station for us to pass through."