We Need Food! The Village is Vacent?

chapter eleven

"Urgh, geez! Come on, Happy. Don't tell me that you've got us lost again. We've been walking for forever and a half, and we still haven't found Magnolia yet. Why are we following a cat, anyway?" Lucy yelled.

"What do you mean again? How rude! I wasn't lost last time, so this is the first time I've gotten us lost." Happy corrected her.

"First time, or not, let's just try to make it our last, okay?" Gen groaned,

"Man, I want some food." Natsu changed the subject.

"We all do. Talking about it just makes us hungrier." Gen glared at him.

"I can't help it if I'm hungry, jerk!" Natsu yelled, as they banged heads.

"No, but you can stop running your mouth, can't you?" Gen yelled,

"Listen up! We need some food." The master complained.

"Yeah, we know!" The three yelled back.

"Enough." Erza said, and her stomach growled.

"Your stomach's trying to tell you something, isn't it?" Natsu asked her.

"No it's not, you're hearing things." She crossed her arms.

"Uh, yeah, real convincing, Erza." Lucy sweat dropped.

Happy squealed, and looked over the cliff.

"What are you so excited about?" Natsu asked,

"Down there! Look, Natsu, look!"

"Huh?" The Fairy Tail Guild members looked down the cliff to see a bunch of flying fish.

"Those are wingfish. They're a legendary delicacy. And they're super yummy from what I hear. Yum!" Happy repeated the word 'yum'.

"A legendary delicacy?" Gray rose an eyebrow.

"Wingfish, huh?" Gen asked,

"Sounds good to me." Natsu smirked,

"Well done, Happy, you make this old man very proud." Makarov said, his stomach growling.

"Guys, enough with the growling stomachs." Lucy said, as her own stomach growled.

"You were saying?" Gray smirked,

"Shut up."

"Now, time to fish." Happy held a fishing rod.

•*•

"Aw, c'mon, you stupid fish, just shut up and let me eat ya." Natsu groaned,

"We gotta fish harder, guys!" Happy encouraged,

"I don't know, are you sure these things really taste that good?" Lucy asked,

"Be quiet and fish." Erza commanded, "anything edible will do."

"I didn't know you were that hungry!" Lucy gulped,