The Trip to Galuna Island! Where Did Bobo Go?

chapter fourteen

"It seems like just yesterday we met here in Hargeon." Lucy said, stretching her arms out.

"It practically was yesterday, don't get all mushy." Natsu said,

"Aye, you sound like an old lady." Happy said, and Lucy glared at them.

"Don't be so mean, guys." Gen whacked the back of their heads.

"Ow!" They flinched.

"Hey, don't hit me!" Natsu yelled, a fiery aura surrounded him, as an icy aura surrounded Gennhfer.

"I can do whatever I want, mouth breather."

"Oh, yeah? Well how about I hit you back, popsicle."

"You won't do it, fire head."

"Shut up, snowman."

"Make me, flame brain." They glared at each other.

"Alright." Natsu grinned, and grabbed Gen by the jacket (which she had on for once) and slammed his lips to her's.

"What the hell is that?" Lucy rose an eyebrow.

Natsu shrugged, but Gen glared at him.

"I admit it, you're a good kisser, but I told you not to kiss me in public."

"Why do you care?" He returned the glare.

"Okay, someone answer my questions before someone--!" Gen cut Lucy off.

"Chill, Lucy, what's the big deal? Why do you care?"

"I don't, I'm just confused." Lucy blushed,

"Well, we kiss a lot. Alright? No biggie." Natsu grinned,

"Can we just get a boat to take us to Galuna?" Lucy asked, changing the subject.

"No! Can't we just swim?"

"That's crazy, Natsu, we'd all get tired too quickly." Gen said,

"Yeah, that's not the only reason why that idea is crazy." Lucy sighed, and they all asked around to see who would take them.

Turns out, no one wants to lend them a hand.

"Looks like we're swimming after all." Natsu smirked,

"Aye!"

"We're not swimming!" Lucy yelled,

"Worst comes to worst, I'll just ice make us a boat. But it'd melt because of Natsu's fire."

"Found you." Gray said from behind them, and they all jumped, except Gen.

"Gray!" Lucy flinched,

"What are you doing here?" Gen asked,

"Gramps found out about Natsu's harebrained scheme and sent me to bring ya back. I expected this from you three, but Genny? What the hell?" Gray rose an eyebrow at her.