{"I don't even like him"}

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey Joey!" Sophia screams over the music. Joey is a bouncer at a few of Davids' clubs we have been to. He's a big guy, really buff and stands stoic with his shiny bald head. His eyes are hard but as soon as he sees us they soften completely.

"Hey girls," he says smiling and opening the red rope. "have fun"

We walk inside and I'm taken back by how intense the scenery is. Red neon lights are the only thing keeping the place from being pitch black. There is a large dance floor but an even larger lounge area, with red velvet seating and a bar on the far right wall lined with every bottle of alcohol you could imagine. Definitely one of the nicer clubs David has gotten us into. 

We walk further inside, the music blaring and vibrations rupture through the bottom of my feet shaking my whole body. We move more towards the lounge area and immediately my eyes go straight to him.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I whisper yell to Sophia. She shrugs.

"I guess Austin invited him"

I don't miss that small curve of her lips as she follows Austin who is walking towards his friend. I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one who set this little thing up. I'll have some words with her later.

Austin and Logan greet each other and talk while Sophia and I dance and take videos with each other. It's a good distraction from Logan who fails to subtly look over at me every so often as my hips faintly sway to the music, but I try not to let it ruin my mood. Eventually Austin and Sophia go to the dance floor leaving me and Logan alone. 

By ourselves. 

Great. 

I finally allow myself to glance in his direction for longer than five seconds. He's wearing a tight white shirt that accentuates his arm muscles and does nothing to hide his six pack, and jeans that somehow perfectly hang on his hips. His body leans against a black painted column with a red solo cup in his hand. I quickly look away before he can notice that I've been staring.

I clear my throat and put my hands on my cheeks to try and get rid of the pink tint that creeped it's way up there. I definitely shouldn't have been staring at him and I mentally scold myself for thinking he's attractive. 

I need a drink.

"Want a drink?" 

My thoughts are quickly interrupted by his voice.

"Huh?" I ask snapping my head in his direction.

"I said do you want something to drink?" he says talking slower this time and overly pronouncing each word.

"I can get one myself " I decline his offer trying to shrug him off. I look over to my right watching a very short girl dancing with a very tall boy. Somehow they are making it work.

"Suit yourself captain"

"My name is-" I look over to find that he left before I could even finish my sentence. Rolling my eyes I take a deep breath and go to the bar. I order four shots of vodka and wait for them to get poured in front of me.

"Hazel?" I hear a familiar female voice from beside me. 

I turn to my left and see Miranda, one of the girls on the cheer team. "Hey!" I smile and give her a hug. 

"Are you here by yourself?" she questions in concern. She is like the mom of the group, definitely not the type to go to a club without being persuaded so I know she's here with some friends.

"No I'm here with Sophia" I reply just as one of the bartenders pours my four shots.

"Oh okay! Well if you guys need a ride home or anything just let me know!" she screams over the music and gives me another hug.